Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

eplipswich

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the comments, and for following the project.

If you haven't been keeping up with the spreadsheet, Eris's route has been fully translated as of last week, and is now in the QC/editing process.

I'll be working on the side stories next, before progressing onto the other main chapters. No word yet on a partial patch, but stay tuned!

Cheers.

On 18/04/2018 at 10:28 PM, goodluckmyway said:

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the comments, and for following the project.

If you haven't been keeping up with the spreadsheet, Eris's route has been fully translated as of last week, and is now in the QC/editing process.

I'll be working on the side stories next, before progressing onto the other main chapters. No word yet on a partial patch, but stay tuned!

Cheers.

Congratulations, i would really enjoy if we could get a partial patch with both heroine's routes, but if it would take a lot of time, time that could be used to translate the game faster then i rather wait, thanks for your work, i'm really happy to finally be able to play this vn. :D

Edited by Loksfox

On 5/2/2018 at 6:35 PM, Loksfox said:

Congratulations, i would really enjoy if we could get a partial patch with both heroine's routes, but if it would take a lot of time, time that could be used to translate the game faster than i rather wait, thanks for your work, i'm really happy to finally be able to play this vn. :D

That's the plan. We're planning to release the partial patch containing both Fione and Eris' chapters (minus their side stories). No confirmation date on the partial patch release yet (there's still some stuff that needs to be done on the editing, TLC and QC side), but look forward to it when it's announced!

I'm on the other hand would like to see a partial patch up to Eris's route.

Since it's been a while since the project started, having partial patch release sooner will definitely please a lot of people. It might also draw more people back to this game when they hear a patch has been released.

On 14/05/2018 at 1:42 AM, AdrianTran said:

I'm on the other hand would like to see a partial patch up to Eris's route.

Since it's been a while since the project started, having partial patch release sooner will definitely please a lot of people. It might also draw more people back to this game when they hear a patch has been released.

I agree also with your viewpoint, it's been several years I finished Fione's chapter so we can easily play it again, the patch would be the prologue + 2 whole chapters worth !

Also thank you very much to the team for this project, I follow you on a regular basis and wish you best of luck with it. Those updates are more than welcome :))

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to bump this, and I kind of want to ask something as well. Did you decided to translate Colette's arc as well, and will you add it to the patch? I ask this because I saw some progress for that arc as well, and if that's the case then I'm more or less fine with that. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, littleshogun said:

Just want to bump this, and I kind of want to ask something as well. Did you decided to translate Colette's arc as well, and will you add it to the patch? I ask this because I saw some progress for that arc as well, and if that's the case then I'm more or less fine with that. Good luck.

Hey, sorry for the very late reply, but most likely not. I'll be saving Colette and the remaining girls' arcs (as well as the side stories) for the full release, so yeah :)

Edited by eplipswich

19 hours ago, eplipswich said:

Hey, sorry for the very late reply, but most likely not. I'll be saving Colette and the remaining girls' arcs (as well as the side stories) for the full release, so yeah :)

Just out of my own curiousity (only started following this novel recently): What's the order for the game? I know you aren't done, so I am curious if it plays in ordered routes or more linear. Thanks for the work by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 3:24 PM, Theleux said:

Just out of my own curiousity (only started following this novel recently): What's the order for the game? I know you aren't done, so I am curious if it plays in ordered routes or more linear. Thanks for the work by the way!

The game progresses in a linear order: In order to process to a new "Route", you have to pass/finish the routes before that.

@eplipswich

Btw, may I ask what is "TLC" in the translation progress, and why it usually takes much longer than Editing?

Edited by AdrianTran

11 hours ago, AdrianTran said:

The game progresses in a linear order: In order to process to a new "Route", you have to pass/finish the routes before that.

@eplipswich

Btw, may I ask what is "TLC" in the translation progress, and why it usually takes much longer than Editing?

Editing only looks at the English the TLer puts out and makes it sound more natural that fits the tone of the VN, whereas TLC looks at the original Japanese dialogue and the edited English and makes sure what has been translated fits the original, and if not makes corrections accordingly. So it takes longer looking at 2 languages and making adjustments accordingly rather than looking at one when compared to an editor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 9:08 AM, eplipswich said:

I see. If that's the case then keep up the good job there, and I hope that you'll have fun on Evenicle there (I saw your playthrough of that at Youtube after all).

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 8:29 AM, AdrianTran said:

Congratulation on your team progress on Fione's route. I see you guys have finished Editing her route, the partial patch can probably be released this year I assumed?

If nothing gets delayed (QC and all), then yeah, most likely :)

Edited by eplipswich

• 2 weeks later...

A partial patch with Fione's route ? I'm so damn excited ! It would be great if you guys add Eris' route to the patch. I love that girl so much and I'm so curious about the "later in the story, it is revealed there is more to this relationship (with Caim) than meets the eye…"  on her vndb description.

Thank you again to all the translation team !

Edited by Kazami Yuiji

• 1 month later...

So just to give an update: I finished translating Saint Irene/Lavria's chapter (Chapter 3) last Friday ^^. Just didn't get to post an update here until now.

Next up would be Chapter 4 (Licia's chapter), and this is going to be the longest chapter to translate with about 12500 lines, so yeah, it's going to take me quite a while to finish translating this.

As for partial patch-wise, I'm still doing final checks on Chapter 2 (Eris' chapter) before handing it to QC. QC on Prologue and Chapter 1 (Fione's chapter) is more or less done, so just Eris' chapter left and some final checks before we release the partial patch :)

Edited by eplipswich

• 1 month later...
On 18/3/2017 at 7:04 AM, eplipswich said:

Job Opening(s):

None at the moment, but feel free to PM me if you feel you can contribute to the project.

There's a example if you wanna use it, the translation work isn't my, i take it from this guy. I just add the karaoke. If someone has a better translation just PM me. to update it.

Edited by YomiPlays

• 4 weeks later...