Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

eplipswich

9 minutes ago, Decay said:

There are other tabs to that spreadsheet, look at the bottom of the sheet itself to see them. Translation is 21.3% done.

Yeah, I was wondering it too, but I didn't see that. Know the problem is fixed, sorry for even bothering. But well, my first question is still remains though.

On 10/5/2017 at 1:49 AM, Kazami Yuiji said:

Yeah, I was wondering it too, but I didn't see that. Know the problem is fixed, sorry for even bothering. But well, my first question is still remains though.

Got a new translator to translate Eris' chapter (Chapter 2), so progress is still on track. Also, I'm more than halfway through translating Fione's chapter (Chapter 1) :) Still going to take a while before the partial patch is released though (editing and QA still to come).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 1:45 AM, kotarou2001 said:

hm sorry but this pisible that you  will be relise patrial patch     after completed  first chapter ?

No, Chapter 2 is already getting closer to completion anyway. That being said, there's still editing and QC to be done, and the weird situation now is, editing for Chapter 2 is faster than editing for Chapter 1, so unless I get a new editor (not actually planning to do that until translation of Chapter 3 begins), editing for Chapter 1 will likely finish after Chapter 2.

Besides, most people have already played the old Yanderes translation up to the end of Chapter 1, so it wouldn't be right for them to stop the partial patch at Chapter 1. I would still encourage everyone to play through the visual novel afresh though since I'm confident the translation is much better than Yandere's version :) 

9 hours ago, eplipswich said:

No, Chapter 2 is already getting closer to completion anyway. That being said, there's still editing and QC to be done, and the weird situation now is, editing for Chapter 2 is faster than editing for Chapter 1, so unless I get a new editor (not actually planning to do that until translation of Chapter 3 begins), editing for Chapter 1 will likely finish after Chapter 2.

Besides, most people have already played the old Yanderes translation up to the end of Chapter 1, so it wouldn't be right for them to stop the partial patch at Chapter 1. I would still encourage everyone to play through the visual novel afresh though since I'm confident the translation is much better than Yandere's version :) 

i see , thank for your hard work . Good luck 

Milestone achieved. Translation of Chapter 1 (Fione's chapter) is complete ^_^

Next milestones to achieve in the near future are pretty much the following:

- Complete translation of Eris' chapter (Chapter 2)

- Edit/TLC Fione and Eris' chapters

- QC Prologue, Fione and Eris' chapters

- Release Partial Patch

• 3 weeks later...

I created this account in order show my support for the stellar work you guys are doing. Just found out about this VN a few days ago, only to find the Yandere translation to end abruptly. It's a shame a great VN like this isn't translated. I'm glad that people want this VN translated as much as I do, and that it's still alive today. You guys are steadily making progress. I gladly wait the day to see this project complete. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, glupak said:

Looking forward to this myself. Checking every week to see the TLC progress, hopefully it will be ready by the end of the year. Keep up the good work.

Well, based on the rate of progress this TL is going at, I'm gonna say early 2019 would be a reasonable option unless it either dies off or gets picked up by an official localization company.

2 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Well, if it's likely due early 2019 then it may be out before I finish reading it untranslated. I didn't expected it so early. Good job guys!

I'm not a part of the project at all. I'm just saying early 2019 may be a reasonable goal. The more realistic goal would be middle-later 2019 if the project doesn't stall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 9:41 AM, Thyndd said:

Well, if it's likely due early 2019 then it may be out before I finish reading it untranslated. I didn't expected it so early. Good job guys!

As for that matter, seeing current progress I think we should have full translation at 2020 later, and that's if the pacing was like this (One third for a year) ie everything goes well. Although seeing that there's TLC and editing progress as well, I think 2021 release will be the most reasonable guess.

By the way, good progress on the third arc translation.

• 1 month later...