Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

eplipswich

1 hour ago, Wangdapoet said:

I see that main game edit is completed, hope the patch will release soon, I've waited for 3 years and so hype for it, thanks eplipswich!!!

I hate to burst your bubble but they are nowhere near close to being done with the translation, the side stories aren't even done yet (only 27.66%) and even after they finish that there is still editing (which is only 88.73% done with side stories editing only at 26.86% done) and TLC they have to do (TLC is only 54.65% done and only up to Licia at 14.20%) and there already going at a really slow pace, I don't expect it to be done anytime soon, it'll probably take several more months to finish.

Look here for Translation Progress:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2AA0C152F3ABC311!169&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AMiZoMMtMwT6WaI

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Hm, maybe I'm misreading things, but according to the Eustia Progress Tracker the translation is 100% finished. Isn't that actually a great thing? :mare:

That's been at 100% since January I think, it's the side stories that aren't finished yet, they're barely at 40% done when I last checked but that still leaves Editing (I think that is what it's called) and TLC which has the least progress.

Edited by Shaun

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ballador said:

is this project still being worked on? is everyone in the team ok?

You should look at the first post and look for the link to the translation progress, it is still being worked on and progress is updated on that link.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhHDq_NSwaAqgSnImaDDLTME-lmi

Edited by Shaun

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Now let's see that magical 100% stay there for months upon months until sekai project announcement or something 😕

Do you have to be so negative? I doubt any official translation group will pick it up, I doubt August the developer would allow it.

3 hours ago, Vioti said:

Great ! Its almost there !

While it is true the translation and editing is almost done the TLC part will still take a while, it's only at 54.65% and only up to Licia at 14.20% done.

Don't expect it to be done this year.

15 hours ago, Shaun said:

Do you have to be so negative? I doubt any official translation group will pick it up, I doubt August the developer would allow it.

While it is true the translation and editing is almost done the TLC part will still take a while, it's only at 54.65% and only up to Licia at 14.20% done.

Don't expect it to be done this year.

It's not about being negative anymore. It's a fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me situation. Don't be the guy who gets fooled twice or more. This happens more or less with every big fan translation nowadays.

Edited by Stormwolf

17 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

It's not about being negative anymore. It's a fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me situation. Don't be the guy who gets fooled twice or more. This happens more or less with every big fan translation nowadays.

You are being unnecessarily negative for no reason, this translation project will finish eventually, the people behind it have no intention of abandoning it.  They already have two routes (chapters) out to try it out and the full patch already has a page on VNDB for it.  Whatever you went through has never happened to me, I don't even know any "big fan translations" that have been abandoned.

I don't know why you even bothered to respond above at all, just keep your negative comments to yourself.

Edited by Shaun

57 minutes ago, Shaun said:

You are being unnecessarily negative for no reason, this translation project will finish eventually, the people behind it have no intention of abandoning it.  They already have have two routes (chapters) out to try it out and the full patch already has a page on VNDB for it.  Whatever you went through has never happened to me, I don't even know any "big fan translations" that have been abandoned.

I don't know why you even bothered to respond above at all, just keep your negative comments to yourself.

And you're the fool who gets fooled thrice, got it 👍

Stormwolf, are you suggesting that we're being fooled because we have the patience to wait through the editing and TLC phases? 

I'm nothing but impressed that this fan translation is still progressing during these difficult times, but you have to understand that, at the current pace, this project is unlikely to finish TLC this year. That's true whether or not a localizing company licenses the game. Assuming the worst (at this stage, at least) seems rather negative.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:58 PM, Stormwolf said:

Now let's see that magical 100% stay there for months upon months until sekai project announcement or something 😕

So you want Sekai to license it? I see. Although that said, it would be an uphill battle though seeing that the cast are quite well known and not to mention the MC is voiced. Not to mention that one of the cast is the late Fujiwara Keiji, which mean that Sekai probably need to negotiate about on how they'll license his voice as well if we look back at on how currently JAST keep fighting the uphill battle in regard of Majikoi which currently did have dilemma whether they should cut the voices from one of the characters or not. As for me, while I personally didn't want Sekai to license this I still need to respect them if they manage to get this licensed like I said back when I promised that I'll respect them if they manage to get both of Baldr Sky and Eustia licensed back at VNDB several years ago (And surprisingly they manage to release Baldr Sky even with the fact that GIGA force them to not release it with sex scenes), and also I should respect your wish to see Eustia here released by Sekai.

Seriously I would say that I rather not to agree with your stance of pessimism there, at least until it announced that this project got some severe technical problem. Also it's still too early to say being fooled there, so you better save that word until Sekai really announce it as you 'wish'.

Edited by littleshogun

On 5/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, Shaun said:

I hate to burst your bubble but they are nowhere near close to being done with the translation, the side stories aren't even done yet (only 27.66%) and even after they finish that there is still editing (which is only 88.73% done with side stories editing only at 26.86% done) and TLC they have to do (TLC is only 54.65% done and only up to Licia at 14.20%) and there already going at a really slow pace, I don't expect it to be done anytime soon, it'll probably take several more months to finish.

Look here for Translation Progress:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2AA0C152F3ABC311!169&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AMiZoMMtMwT6WaI

Oh no, i just realise there is 3 page on that excel... Welp, easy come easy go i guess. At least Cyberpunk is near and i have few vn on line.

9 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

it think he is referring for the translation to go 100% then its become on hiatus or picked up by SP or mangagamer or something delaying it even more.

Not going to happen, Stormwolf is just being unnecessarily negative just to cause issues in this thread, just ignore anything he says for now on. I'm close to blocking him on this forum.

He should have just kept his mouth shut and stayed out of the discussion which he clearly had nothing nice or helpful to add to it.

Also note the developer is August and I believe there has never been a single official translation of any of their visual novels so it is probably impossible for SP etc to pick it up.

Edited by Shaun

13 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Not going to happen, Stormwolf is just being unnecessarily negative just to cause issues in this thread, just ignore anything he says for now on. I'm close to blocking him on this forum.

He should have just kept his mouth shut and stayed out of the discussion which he clearly had nothing nice or helpful to add to it.

Also note the developer is August and I believe there has never been a single official translation of any of their visual novels so it is probably impossible for SP etc to pick it up.

And you're just the typical fangirl when you're not busy picking on people or just acting like some shitbag in general. Just shut up, ok? I'll never see eye to eye with someone like you.

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

And you're just the typical fangirl when you're not busy picking on people or just acting like some shitbag in general. Just shut up, ok? I'll never see eye to eye with someone like you.

I'm sorry, what? I have never picked on anyone nor have I ever acted like a shitbag to anyone, you clearly don't know what you're talking about and you're clearly confusing me with someone else.  You're the rude one here, all you're doing here is being disruptive and derailing the thread which is your fault.

Edited by Shaun