eplipswich

Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

1 hour ago, Wangdapoet said:

I see that main game edit is completed, hope the patch will release soon, I've waited for 3 years and so hype for it, thanks eplipswich!!!

I hate to burst your bubble but they are nowhere near close to being done with the translation, the side stories aren't even done yet (only 27.66%) and even after they finish that there is still editing (which is only 88.73% done with side stories editing only at 26.86% done) and TLC they have to do (TLC is only 54.65% done and only up to Licia at 14.20%) and there already going at a really slow pace, I don't expect it to be done anytime soon, it'll probably take several more months to finish.

Look here for Translation Progress:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2AA0C152F3ABC311!169&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AMiZoMMtMwT6WaI

Well as for me I remain positive, progress has slow down a bit (but not dead through), I just hope the staff is not undergoing some bad news with covid and such, but it doesn't help that's for sure.

Im not sure where u were checking but there was progress done in the last month lol the side storys did get updated even if progress is slow. The only thing that seems to be stalled is TLC and I cant say much about that.

21 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Hm, maybe I'm misreading things, but according to the Eustia Progress Tracker the translation is 100% finished. Isn't that actually a great thing? :mare:

That's been at 100% since January I think, it's the side stories that aren't finished yet, they're barely at 40% done when I last checked but that still leaves Editing (I think that is what it's called) and TLC which has the least progress.

Edited by Shaun