Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

eplipswich

30 minutes ago, Seaba said:

but the irene route is still on japanese with the patch on the first page

Only two routes or chapters have been translated and released, the rest will come out when they finish translating the rest of it, side stories aren't done yet but even after that there is still editing and TLC which has hardly any progress on, we probably won't get the full patch this year.

You should've checked the included URL that shows translation progress.

11 hours ago, AdrianTran said:

So close guys, so close

DmEgWjZ.png

You should look at the bottom and click on Editing and TLC (I already mentioned this about TLC in a post above), they aren't anywhere near done yet, full patch is unlikely to come out this year.

Edited by Shaun

It is done. The translation is officially 100% done 😃

Progress will now move on to post-translation, where there's TLC and QC to be done. I'm hoping to finish everything else and release the patch by end 2020 (unlikely, but hey, you never know). If not, then at least get the TLC done by end 2020. So do refer to the TLC tab of the sheet for progress on the TLC.

I will save my translation remarks for after the patch is fully released. For now though, rejoice that the translation is done! Yay!

Edited by eplipswich

Congratulation on finishing Eustia's translation, which to say is quite hard to imagine back at last decade. Good luck on TLC and QC and while I agree that it's very nice if you can release the patch at this year, it would be for the best if you take the time to do TLC and QC for better result.

15 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

穢翼のユースティア [初回版]

or

穢翼のユースティア[通常版]

which edition do I have to purchase to properly apply the patch?

Is there any difference?

I would suggest buying the normal version (通常版). 初回版 is the first version and might not be the latest version.

Edited by eplipswich

If I can tolerate waiting for both Amayui Castle Meister (progress unknown but not dead) and Gin'iro, Haruka (on Hiatus atm due to Trip being burned out) to finish being translated then I'll gladly wait for Aiyoku no Eustia to finish translating.

Goes to show Stormwolf being negative in this thread was entirely unnecessary, no one agreed to his negative stance to begin with.

Edited by Shaun

On 10/9/2020 at 12:03 PM, eplipswich said:

It is done. The translation is officially 100% done 😃

Progress will now move on to post-translation, where there's TLC and QC to be done. I'm hoping to finish everything else and release the patch by end 2020 (unlikely, but hey, you never know). If not, then at least get the TLC done by end 2020. So do refer to the TLC tab of the sheet for progress on the TLC.

I will save my translation remarks for after the patch is fully released. For now though, rejoice that the translation is done! Yay!

Hello there,

I'm an interested lurker, I'm sure this applies to myriad people who frequent this forum without registering, but I've noticed that both the TL and Editing have both been completed now, that's a pretty fantastic effort.

A little incentive assuming you're interested - in the event that you do manage to get this project completed and released before the New Year I'll gift $100 (US) to the Paypal account of your choosing. Should this occur you may send me a direct message here on Fuwanovel to work out the details, how this is split amongst your team will be a matter for you guys to decide.

Assuming you're open to it, perhaps some others might want to do the same considering the effort put into this project, but either way, my offer stands.

Dark

Edited by Darkarcanum

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Darkarcanum said:

Assuming you're open to it, perhaps some others might want to do the same considering the effort put into this project, but either way, my offer stands.

Dark

I'll see your 100.  With sincere respect to those involved - don't wish to insult with paltry "bribes"; so, even if it's later... I'm in.

10 hours ago, aprilia1k said:

I'll see your 100.  With sincere respect to those involved - don't wish to insult with paltry "bribes"; so, even if it's later... I'm in.

That's great, hopefully we can get even more people involved. On your "bribe" comment, I think we're on the same side here, no need to throw shade. It's nice to have something to work towards, this is especially true when the goal is eplipswich's own hoped target to begin with.

That's $200 USD now! Any more people want to get involved? It doesn't have to be as much as $100, it all adds up. 😀

I don't know if @Darkarcanum here is really new on VN fan translation scene or not, but from the look of it I think you're pretty much (Pardon my choice of word beforehand) naive and reckless in that you think that you should donate money in grey zone. Remember that fan translation here is basically grey zone, and I know that there's several examples of some projects got C&D just because they've been ask for money with the famous example is Romanesque Kickstarter by Aroduc. While I know that it's your own will to give the money, it might be alert August which to say is less than ideal situation and therefore risking C&D. Not to mention that giving donation here is basically just turned it into pseudo official translation, which is still illegal at this point and to make it legal it would take too much effort. So in order to lessen the risk of C&D, I would say that you better just scrapped the donation idea and just support the effort through another way.

PS - Donation here is pretty much debated in the older time of Fuwanovel, and you may learn about that from both of the thread below.

And here's another thread that discuss about it as well.

tldr - I would say that it's better safe than sorry when it come to donation to fan translation effort, so my stance here would be that I won't involve with this kind of donation even if I have 100 dollars because of the risk.

Edited by littleshogun