Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Project (Partial Patch is Out!)

eplipswich

3 hours ago, glupak said:

Good work. By the way did you ever got around to fixing the Eris route errors people were complaining about?

Yes, of course. I've already fixed the errors that they highlighted (plus some other errors that I found myself). Just want to say thanks to them again for taking their time to highlight the errors. 

Edited by eplipswich

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to tell what chapter you're on when reading this visual novel?  So far I haven't seen any indication of this, there isn't even a date/time display anywhere.

I am enjoying what I'm reading however, wish I would've known about this project but I don't really browse that much on this forum.

Does anyone have a walkthrough guide for this visual novel?  It's possible I'm on Eris Chapter now since the focus is on her now.

Edited by Shaun

18 hours ago, Shaun said:

Is there any way to tell what chapter you're on when reading this visual novel?  So far I haven't seen any indication of this, there isn't even a date/time display anywhere.

I am enjoying what I'm reading however, wish I would've known about this project but I don't really browse that much on this forum.

Does anyone have a walkthrough guide for this visual novel?  It's possible I'm on Eris Chapter now since the focus is on her now.

It's been a while since I played the game but each woman has a couple endings. One will end the game with that woman and the other will take you to the next chapter. There may be bad ends etc. as well. I haven't found a walkthrough. I'd guess that seiya-saiga.com has one if you can figure out their site navigation.

20 minutes ago, mpg13 said:

It's been a while since I played the game but each woman has a couple endings. One will end the game with that woman and the other will take you to the next chapter. There may be bad ends etc. as well. I haven't found a walkthrough. I'd guess that seiya-saiga.com has one if you can figure out their site navigation.

According to VNDB page on the title there aren't any bad ends otherwise it would list them on the tags for it, it uses a Ladder Structure which I believe is a new tag they came up with since when I played Grisaia no Kajitsu (it's one of the titles that has it now) a long time ago I'm pretty sure that tag wasn't there, there aren't that many titles that have it though.

I've noticed even if you choose what would normally be a bad choice it actually will choose the right one just with a little extra from the MC.

About that website, I did find one from a thread on VNDB but it's in Japanese and can't be translated to English for whatever reason, I've come to the conclusion that a walkthrough guide isn't necessary for this title.

Edited by Shaun

@eplipswich Thank you so much for your hard work and all the hard work your team has put into this translation project!

I would very much like to do a Let's Play on my YouTube channel of this game using your translation. Do I have permission to use your translation for it? Would you prefer I waited until the translation was completely finished? I just want to make sure you're cool with whatever I do since you spent so much time on this!

36 minutes ago, CrimsonEvenfall said:

Is there a date for the release of the full patch?

The side stories aren't even close to being done so I doubt an ETA will be possible until they have a lot more progress, currently only 4.23% of the side stories are done (there are 19 side stories in total), I don't know how often they update the chart though: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2AA0C152F3ABC311!169&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AMiZoMMtMwT6WaI.

I've already finished reading through Fione and Eris's routes so I'm just waiting for the full translation.

Edited by Shaun

10 hours ago, Shaun said:

The side stories aren't even close to being done so I doubt an ETA will be possible until they have a lot more progress, currently only 4.23% of the side stories are done (there are 19 side stories in total), I don't know how often they update the chart though: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2AA0C152F3ABC311!169&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AMiZoMMtMwT6WaI.

I've already finished reading through Fione and Eris's routes so I'm just waiting for the full translation.

Is it worth play with the partial patch or is better to wait the full patch?

2 hours ago, CrimsonEvenfall said:

Is it worth play with the partial patch or is better to wait the full patch?

The choice is up to you but imho reading the first two routes can give you a good idea if the visual novel will even be something you will like, the translation is really good though, it's a Dark Fantasy themed visual novel just so you know.

For me I'm glad I read what is currently translated, I just have to wait for the full translation patch now, I do have a lot of other visual novels I haven't finished yet.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:38 AM, ycleped said:

@eplipswich Thank you so much for your hard work and all the hard work your team has put into this translation project!

I would very much like to do a Let's Play on my YouTube channel of this game using your translation. Do I have permission to use your translation for it? Would you prefer I waited until the translation was completely finished? I just want to make sure you're cool with whatever I do since you spent so much time on this!

Yeah sure, feel free to! And yeah, I would prefer you wait for the full translation so that I can at least fix some more things first :)

According to VNDB page on the title there aren't any bad ends otherwise it would list them on the tags for it, it uses a Ladder Structure which I believe is a new tag they came up with since when I played Grisaia no Kajitsu (it's one of the titles that has it now) a long time ago I'm pretty sure that tag wasn't there, there aren't that many titles that have it though.

I've noticed even if you choose what would normally be a bad choice it actually will choose the right one just with a little extra from the MC.

About that website, I did find one from a thread on VNDB but it's in Japanese and can't be translated to English for whatever reason, I've come to the conclusion that a walkthrough guide isn't necessary for this title.

The structure is basically the same as G-senjou no Maou - The Devil on G-String, except there are no bad ends in this visual novel.

Edited by eplipswich

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Wangdapoet said:

i know it bro,but i hope to get estimated time done cause side story after some days not updated

It takes a long time to translate and they have their own lives as well (not to mention they're doing this for free), an ETA probably isn't possible at this point and you shouldn't expect one so early either.  A lot of other people are waiting patiently for it to be finished me included, it'll get done eventually.

@eplipswich

I recognize that you have a life and the speed and quality of the translation/editing may not remain consistent. Thus I think it might be prudent to release the main story first and then a separate patch for the side stories due to the unknown release date.

I probably wouldn't play the side stories immediately after finishing the main story; I'd take a break.

Admittedly I've very eager to play it XD

But that's just me. Idk if other people would be the same way. And of course it's up to you for how to release this. You've done absolutely wonderful work and I'm grateful for what you've done either way.

Thank you!!

Edited by Skyspades

On 12/30/2019 at 2:22 PM, Skyspades said:

@eplipswich

I recognize that you have a life and the speed and quality of the translation/editing may not remain consistent. Thus I think it might be prudent to release the main story first and then a separate patch for the side stories due to the unknown release date.

I probably wouldn't play the side stories immediately after finishing the main story; I'd take a break.

Admittedly I've very eager to play it XD

But that's just me. Idk if other people would be the same way. And of course it's up to you for how to release this. You've done absolutely wonderful work and I'm grateful for what you've done either way.

Thank you!!

The translator has already stated that he will release the patch when the side stories are done and not before, some of the side stories aren't related to the main heroines routes.

I even have the Eustia Progress Tracker Excel Spreadsheet site as a pinned tab keeping an eye on the progress, that is how much I'm looking forward to it being completed.

Edited by Shaun

On 12/30/2019 at 5:09 PM, Shaun said:

The translator has already stated that he will release the patch when the side stories are done and not before, some of the side stories aren't related to the main heroines routes.

I even have the Eustia Progress Tracker Excel Spreadsheet site as a pinned tab keeping an eye on the progress, that is how much I'm looking forward to it being completed.

I believe what he said was "I might hold out until we're done with everything, including the side stories." (which is sort of ambiguous and less definitive than you make it sound) Maybe they have decided or are playing it by ear. I don't know. I've said what I wanted to and will leave it to them because I'm not sure if they'd appreciate me pressing the issue further.

Thanks for your reply :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 6:06 AM, AdrianTran said:

Dropping by to check out the progress. Nearly 3 years have passed and the team still going on a good pace. I hope we can finally enjoy the final product this year!

they really have impressed me with their work, it's amazing what passionate fans can do!

• 2 weeks later...