Is there any translated Netorare focused VN? Also looking for...

Swim Swim

No matter how many times searched still couldnt find any Netorare focused VN which translated, still it doesnt hurt to ask, maybe I just somehow missed it, so do you know any?

Sadly I only encountered Netorare as very minor theme like in School Days or A profile

If there isnt any, I also looking for very dark VNs (  anything with quality gore, torture of any kind body soul etc, many bad endings) Like Euphoria, Starless, or at little more vanilla side like Bible Black or Discipline, Hearthwork, or also going really vanilla like Swan Song. 

You can recommend anything with strong desperation feel, or also like "anyone can die" , I am not that picky, as long as suffering well done can be any kind.  But please note I really dislike happy endings and even worse stories with Deus ex machinas so dont advise those. 

Thanks for your help. Really lack titles to read , also plan to read when translated only 2 titles on the list

Edited by Swim Swim

3 hours ago, Swim Swim said:

No matter how many times searched still couldnt find any Netorare focused VN which translated, still it doesnt hurt to ask, maybe I just somehow missed it, so do you know any?

Sadly I only encountered Netorare as very minor theme like in School Days or A profile

If there isnt any, I also looking for very dark VNs (  anything with quality gore, torture of any kind body soul etc, many bad endings) Like Euphoria, Starless, or at little more vanilla side like Bible Black or Discipline, Hearthwork, or also going really vanilla like Swan Song. 

You can recommend anything with strong desperation feel, or also like "anyone can die" , I am not that picky, as long as suffering well done can be any kind.  But please note I really dislike happy endings and even worse stories with Deus ex machinas so dont advise those. 

Thanks for your help. Really lack titles to read , also plan to read when translated only 2 titles on the list

Kara no Shoujo and Kara No Shoujo 2, Saya No Uta 

On 2017. 03. 17. at 11:11 PM, Kaguya said:

Hm, there's a few. 

I'd suggest checking out Tamanin Yukikaze if you haven't already. Depending on your reactions to that one I could recommend more translated stuff. 

For just pure netorare you could check out Ai Suru Tsuma.

Thanks for the great recommendation, not sure how but till now I didnt notice Tamanin Yukikaze. 

I have to say I really liked it:

- It had well done elements of NTR

- Nicely mixed atmosphere of a dark and vanillia stuff

- Good pacing of breaking the girls( not too rushed)

- No wall of texts or impressionist style writing, another good point

Few negative:

- Short, little much ero, effectively only one route without much choice (the rest are very little variations)

As for Ai Sure Tsuma- I didnt liked that much felt like a nukige than NTR since the guy gives consent to wife for cheating. Felt like somehow a happy NTR, not my cup of tea too soft.

So would like to hear more from you, along the lines of Tamanin Yukikaze, THANKS

@littleshogun Thanks I will try

@Kawasumi 

So I noticed, Why we cant get good stuff......

@xGreyHound

Saya no Uta heard about that a lot, but unfortunately seems to be really outdated and the text style seemed to be boring, that is I want VNs to be dialoge based, not wall of heavy text, thats like a book which I dont want.

As for Kara no Shoujo, I tried in the past but lack of voice was really hard to shallow thats again like a book, also somehow felt really boring and slow paced, like nothing happens just talk talk and gave me a really impressionist feel, however might a give a try again , maybe just wasnt patient enough and also heard now a voice patch possibility so I can bear with it.

If you don't mind some gameplay, you can try out Beat Blades Haruka. That game does actually have some NTR elements (especially in the submission bad endings) beyond just having the main heroines be raped whenever they lose to a boss. The evil endings are fairly dark, too. 

I feel a bit reluctant suggesting it because you kinda need to turn the game dark through gameplay, since it doesn't really start that way. You can have it be entirely vanilla. It's pretty good so check it out if you're interested, though. 

I kinda need to break away from the NTR theme now because there really isn't anything else for translated VNs (I could help out with that if you're into H manga though, it's a lot more common there.)

If you liked the feeling of Yukikaze, you could check out the Taimanin Asagi games if you haven't already (I think they translated 3 of them) or Shion ~ Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~

Those games are older than Yukikaze, but they share the same atmosphere, and are the same type of short, dark ero game about breaking girls. Asagi happens in the same universe, you actually should've seen the girls of those games as teachers in Yukikaze. 

Too bad I already played Beat Blades Haruka but you were right I had mixed feelings about it, I didnt find the vanilla part very good, those done lot better by moeges. However cant deny it was truly fun deliberately losing to boss, only to seem them suffer, all in all it was worth to play but wasnt fan somehow for me the dark part wasnt enough, I think the game tried to appeal to both side(pure romance vs dark) but ended up just okay in both

I didnt check out Taimanin Asagi games yet... So at least there is something to look forward,if they have same feel then worth it.

Absolutely I am willing to break away from NTR theme as long as the game dark enough, however even that seems to be a little big wish, so bad the lack of titles, if only knew japanese....

I am not fan of mangas, that being said if you know some great NTR title, I would love to read it, since such a big fan of NTR, I am interested