Just saying hi!

Pink Potion

Hi everyone!

I've been a lurker for some time now, but I'm working on my own VN so I finally decided to create my own account. :wub:

Here's me in a nutshell:

- I started watching anime in the 90s (I'm fu**ing old). On movie night my father decided that it was a great idea to rent Akira and Ghost in the Shell for the kids... although I remember the Akira VHS had a ultraviolence warning label on the cover. :D Anyways, I watched them and from that day on I was hooked.

- My taste in anime is weirdly varied and not exactly refined... Ghost in the shell, Ninja scroll, Wicked City, Akira, Fist of the North Star, One punch man, Naruto, Haikyuu, Tokyo Revelation, Shokugeki No Soma, etc.

- I used to read a lot of manga (Masamune Shirow, Kazuo Koike, etc.), but these days I'm more into Korean webtoons (Killing Stalking, Sweet Guy,  Household Affairs, etc.)

- Visual Novels have always interested me and I've played through all sorts of stuff ranging from the nastiest eroge to the fluffiest otome games. I find it's difficult to find stuff that really ticks all the boxes, but if I had to mention a few of my favourites they would probably range from Nitro+Chiral VNs to Hakuoki type stuff. What I'm really looking for is romantic Otomes with erotic content. If you have any suggestions please send them my way!!!

- I work in the game industry and also love playing PC games. Divinity: Original Sin, Fallout series, Skyrim, WoW are probably some of my favourites.

I guess that's enough, It's nice to meet you all! :D 

Edited by Pink Potion

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for late greeting here. As for your taste in VN, it's kinda unique I guess although if you want otome with sex there's Boukaku which still in translation process by Mangagamer. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and good luck to your project there.

PS - As for Souma incidentally I read the manga and it's quite interesting, although I could recommend you to read Assasination Classroom just in case you want more manga (Or maybe you already read that though).

21 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for late greeting here. As for your taste in VN, it's kinda unique I guess although if you want otome with sex there's Boukaku which still in translation process by Mangagamer. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and good luck to your project there.

PS - As for Souma incidentally I read the manga and it's quite interesting, although I could recommend you to read Assasination Classroom just in case you want more manga (Or maybe you already read that though).

Thanks for the welcome! Also thanks for the suggestion, the synopsis to Boukaku seems really interesting and I'll be sure to play this as soon as the translation is complete. I'll also check out Assassination Classroom since I haven't read that yet. :D As for my taste in VNs it is very difficult to come by stuff that suits me especially since I can't read Japanese and can only go with titles that have english translation. I find it odd that there aren't more Otome games with more mature content, and I don't mean extremely graphic content, just basic vanilla romance stuff. What I basically am looking for is a women's romance book in VN form. 

• 3 weeks later...