an introduction

闇子さん

My name and place of birth is not of importance.

I come here in search of discussion and enlightenment and to share the love for Japanese VN's.

I have learned Japanese over the course of the last 2 years because I believe that reading media in its original form is the only way.

This also means that I wont take any opinion from people that are reading japanese VN's in english seriously, sorry. Its nothing personal.

regardless of this fact, I hope we can get along.

Regards.

闇子さん

Edited by 闇子さん

Dear Yamiko-san,

Whoever you are, I sincirely hope this isn't any troll of sorts regarding the late yesterday discussion. Otherwise I'd call this an incredible stroke of coincidence.

Regardless, I wish you best of luck in your road towards enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, 闇子さん said:

This also means that I wont take any opinion from people that are reading japanese VN's in english seriously, sorry. Its nothing personal.

index2.png

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I would recommend you to enter 2ch or some Japanese anime site if you really serious about reading Japanese only (Most user here would be likely read translated VN in one way or another). That's all I could say here, and hope you find your enlightenment elsewhere.

Edited by littleshogun

4 hours ago, 闇子さん said:

Lol, speaking as somebody who also reads VNs untranslated, you just sound like a pretentious asshole saying that. There are plenty of smart people out there who have interesting thoughts and opinions that don't know Japanese. Regardless, welcome I guess. 

10 hours ago, 闇子さん said:

With statements like this one, I'm sure it'll be mutual.

But then again, I don't take anyone else's opinions seriously regardless of the language(s) they choose to consume media in, so... it's nothing personal.