Giniro Haruka reading difficulty

xGreyHound

To be honest I'd not read it yet, although if you need answer it's quite easy according to our Deep Blue below:

How difficult is it to read?
Really easy, you can read this as as your first vn without any doubt, I wouldn't recommend Hinata's route for someone new because of the way she talks (not hard at all but still be careful)

Keep in mind that Deep Blue was quite experienced in regard of playing raw VN, although you might as well try Gin'iro for yourself though.

Edited by littleshogun

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

To be honest I'd not read it yet, although if you need answer it's quite easy according to our Deep Blue below:

How difficult is it to read?
Really easy, you can read this as as your first vn without any doubt, I wouldn't recommend Hinata's route for someone new because of the way she talks (not hard at all but still be careful)

Keep in mind that Deep Blue was quite experienced in regard of playing raw VN, although you might as well try Gin'iro for yourself though.

I was making sure before I got it since it's so damn expensive.

21 hours ago, xGreyHound said:

I was making sure before I got it since it's so damn expensive.

I see. Then I would like to suggest try the trial first before you buy it (Although you may already did that though), because I'm sure that from there you could tell of how much the Japanese difficulty for Gin'iro (Duh).

On 3/15/2017 at 9:07 AM, littleshogun said:

I see. Then I would like to suggest try the trial first before you buy it (Although you may already did that though), because I'm sure that from there you could tell of how much the Japanese difficulty for Gin'iro (Duh).

I tried to but it wouldn't work on my computer. Do you know how to fix it, it kept saying "For Japan Only" or something like that. I had my local set to Japan and was running with a Japanese time zone, and my primary language set to Japanese, as well as using a locale emulator and running as admin. RIP

1 minute ago, xGreyHound said:

I tried to but it wouldn't work on my computer. Do you know how to fix it, it kept saying "For Japan Only" or something like that. I had my local set to Japan and was running with a Japanese time zone, and my primary language set to Japanese, as well as using a locale emulator and running as admin. RIP

The usual problem. It is region locked. You need to use Alpharom to bypass it. The full game will have the same thing.

5 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

The usual problem. It is region locked. You need to use Alpharom to bypass it. The full game will have the same thing.

Thanks my guy.

5 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

How does thins work, do I need Japanese Locale on top of this?