Good romance VN with good art

Light Darkx

I haven't played White Album, but if you want a decent romance VN, then you have Hoshizora no Memoria.

It has quite a lot of supernatural elements though.

It also can be described as a nakige, and an imitation of Key's works, where half of it is slice of life and then you arrive at the drama.

The romance (and even H scenes, oh boy) is pretty good. The protag, while he didn't wholly satisfy me, isn't your typical hetare, he just has some issues that are deeply described. Also he has pretty good chemistry with most, if not all heroines.

Also Crescendo, if you haven't played that, some routes in there are cookie-cutter stuff, some are just classics (my two favs: the nurse and Yuka).

Well, both of those could be quite subjective (If you knew what I mean). Although if I may suggest perhaps you could try both of Noble Works and Yoake there. Hope it'll be help, even though maybe those recommendation was not alike White Album 2 (The closest thing would be Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, and it was untranslated as of now) 

On 14/3/2017 at 3:11 PM, Okarin said:

I haven't played White Album, but if you want a decent romance VN, then you have Hoshizora no Memoria.

It has quite a lot of supernatural elements though.

It also can be described as a nakige, and an imitation of Key's works, where half of it is slice of life and then you arrive at the drama.

The romance (and even H scenes, oh boy) is pretty good. The protag, while he didn't wholly satisfy me, isn't your typical hetare, he just has some issues that are deeply described. Also he has pretty good chemistry with most, if not all heroines.

Also Crescendo, if you haven't played that, some routes in there are cookie-cutter stuff, some are just classics (my two favs: the nurse and Yuka).

I have already played Crescendo, it was good. Plus Hoshizora no Memoria, I don't think it's my cup of tea (Even though I don't have any problem with H scenes -"played Euphoria" ).

Anyway, thanks for the advice.

On 14/3/2017 at 11:03 PM, Khazit said:

If you're open to Yuri I'd suggest Kindred Spirit on the roof.

There're ghosts, but aside from the fact that they're ghost, almost no other super nature element.

Sorry, but I don't prefer homosexual materials.

Thanks for your opinion though.

On 15/3/2017 at 4:32 AM, Clephas said:

For future reference (when your Japanese is up to the mark: 

Gin'iro, Haruka

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

Shit man, these are the stories which make me have the "FEELS".

Thanks for the answers. But can you tell me a way to improve my Japanese fast.

On 14/3/2017 at 5:58 PM, littleshogun said:

Well, both of those could be quite subjective (If you knew what I mean). Although if I may suggest perhaps you could try both of Noble Works and Yoake there. Hope it'll be help, even though maybe those recommendation was not alike White Album 2 (The closest thing would be Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, and it was untranslated as of now) 

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll add them to my list.

But I don't particularly like the art though.

Edited by Light Darkx

I would suggest Deardrops if you liked the music aspect of White Album 2. Hatsukoi l/l is currently under translation with 1 route partial patch out and another supposedly coming out this week, but I think it would be up your alley as well. Da Capo 3 is also recently released and one you might take interest in as well.

Hope this helps