MangaGamer White Day Sale

ChaosRaven

MangaGamer currently has a new sale going on: White Day Sale

For people who are wondering what the heck White Day is, it's not some neo-racist 'White Power' day, it's actually Valentine's Day reversed and one month later in Japan:

Guys that got chocolate on Valentine's Day from a girl are expected to return the favor and give the girl a gift. :mare:

23 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

If you are reading this, you are morally, legally and socially obligated to buy The House In Fata Morgana. 

Seriously, it's a masterpiece. 

I was thinking about buying that, but I'm actually waiting for some sort of statement about the new Collected Edition version for PSV Vita with redrawn anime art and partial voices, and if there will maybe also be a PC version of it. I guess this new anime-style version will also have fully-drawn background art, and that was the biggest turn-off for me for the current version so far. And since MangaGamer is also translating the fan disc, it would make sense for them to make such an edition as well if they are able to. I guess there will be some more info about that when the fan disc is about to get released, and I think I'll just wait until then.

For now, I just picked up Gahkthun and Himawari. Hope I won't regret that decision... :unsure: