Hello again =3

QueenSuccubs

Hello there fuwanovel community , i am just a random retard that forgot the  password of his old account , and also the password of his old email ( so lovely :makina:) that loves to read visual novels, i will just kind of copy paste my last introduction that i do here , will make some changes there or there , but it will be mostly equal.

Age:18       Gender: Male        Hobbies: Reading visual novels and playing board games           How many visual novels did you read: 184   What is your favorite vn: The House of Fata Morgana 

Thank you  very much for reading this 

Ps: I forgot to say this , the username of my last account was SCG_1037:notlikemiya:

1 hour ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Welcome back, not gonna say much since you already know what goes down

Yeah. If you ask a Mod nicely, you might be able to recover your old account. :sachi: 

Kaguya tried to help me recover my 2013 account, but we came to the conclusion that it got deleted when Fuwa did frequent rollbacks.

15 hours ago, Kaoru said:

Yeah. If you ask a Mod nicely, you might be able to recover your old account. :sachi: 

Kaguya tried to help me recover my 2013 account, but we came to the conclusion that it got deleted when Fuwa did frequent rollbacks.

True, although it would have made more sense to quote the person who made the topic, not me :/

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:26 AM, Akimoto Masato said:

True, although it would have made more sense to quote the person who made the topic, not me :/

Well, I guess I didn't. My browser was showing that I quoted the OP. Time to look through the script and see if there is any errors or conflicts when on here. :makina: