Hatsukoi 1/1 Translation

Looks like I'm late for this, so thanks for bump the thread here. Anyway, go get the patch and have fun if you want to see more HatsuKoi. So my next plan here would be make a thread for Hoshiori, and like usual I'll add the updates whenever there's one (Along with obviously keeping my eyes on Hoshiori progress).

Spoiler question:

Spoiler

Ok. I kind of want to read this as my next vn but i hear a lot of weird stuff about the heroine Maya. People mention Yuuma selling her, certian people call it ntr (?) and that it has a truly shitty ending. What's up? I hate depressing stories in romance based vn's. 

I don't care about spoilers like this btw, if people over exaggerate things i'll read it regardless of what i know beforehand.

Edited by Stormwolf

They exaggerate, and Maya's route is good. There is nothing close to NTR in this VN at all.

Spoiler

All that talk about "selling" her is because she's been running away from being an actress (and from her mother), while near the end of her route Yuuma convinces her to try again, and some readers for reasons beyond me consider it "selling" her.

5 hours ago, adamstan said:

They exaggerate, and Maya's route is good. There is nothing close to NTR in this VN at all.

Hide contents

All that talk about "selling" her is because she's been running away from being an actress (and from her mother), while near the end of her route Yuuma convinces her to try again, and some readers for reasons beyond me consider it "selling" her.

Spoiler

Well, i don't understand how that's ntr at all. Well, i understand the annoyance if it ends with the typical needing to travel to america or europe for school or training and will be done in x amount of years. Enraging and utterly overused ending.

Edited by Stormwolf

Maya was quite overpowered considering that she was won easily in the poll, both as best heroine and best route. As for the ending, just in case you worry about the depressing story you didn't need about Maya's route, because it'll end happily for both of them (Some divisive route at HatsuKoi aside). As for Maya, all Yuuma did was encouraged Maya to go chase her happiness so there's nothing about selling out here. Well have fun with HatsuKoi there.

Edited by littleshogun