Kimi ga Nozomu Eien vs. White Album 2

Kimigaalbum

Greetings Fuwanovel!

I've just finished my current backlog of visual novels, and searching for the next one to devour. I was looking for a deeply emotional one which would make me shed a few manly tears, and these two legendary love triangles instantly came to my mind. The problem where I need your help solving though, is which one should I pick!

So fellow visual novel enthusiasts, which one of these would you recommend? Basically I'm ready to feel the feels and looking for a thoroughly soulwrecking experience. Which of these fits this criteria better, and is overall the most enjoyable of the two?

Pls no "why not both". I'm planning to read both at some point, but feel like experiencing thr better one first.

Thanks in advance!

If only both of those were translated. Sigh........

Anyway, as for your question to be honest I didn't had experienced both of those because of obvious reason. But I'll be joining for White Album 2 there if only it remind me of my roomate who sometimes play the opening song of it (Nice to hear as well).

1 hour ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Kimi ga Nzomu eien is an immortal classic. I know nothingh about WA2 but at a first glance it looks like the usual schooly crap to me. I'd go with KGNE withoud doubts.

Not really for WA2. At first, it seems that way. But when you get further in and you get to the Closing Chapter (part 2)...

Edited by eplipswich

1 hour ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Kimi ga Nzomu eien is an immortal classic. I know nothingh about WA2 but at a first glance it looks like the usual schooly crap to me. I'd go with KGNE withoud doubts.

I have only watched the anime, but it is not what you think. There is a reason WA2 is always the top ranked most wanted on Mangagamer's surveys.

That being said, as a recommendation, I think it is important to know that Kimi ga... is related to Muv-Luv, so it would be interesting to go through it. As you didn't link your list, I thought it was needed to point that out.

• 2 weeks later...