Bunny Black Cheat Table

Light Darkx

Can anyone give me the cheat table of bunny black.. I can't find it anywhere. Moreover, the one I got was a broken link.

PS- preferable mega, google drive links.

Thankz in advance.

Regards,

Light

Edited by Light Darkx
Forgot to add a thing

I'd have one which works for me (the source I got it from doesn't exist anymore), I don't know how to give it to you though.

Are there any services like Dropbox or the ones you mentioned where you don't have to create an account?

If not I could send you the script as a text, which you can save as a .CT file via Notepad++.

3 minutes ago, Light Darkx said:

Do the cheats work for Bunny Black 2 ??.

If not do u have them???

No, they only work for some versions of the first game (patches can change the RAM-adresses of the values, that way cheat engine would alter the wrong ones).

I haven't played the second game yet, so I didn't search for one.

I think it's the very first version 1.00, at least that's what was written at the installer for the english patch.

You won't break anything if you use it on another version though. There are 3 possibilities if you have another version:

1.) It works anyway

2.) nothing happens

3.) the game crashes and you simply have to restart it

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, natsugajeel2000 said:

Hi if you have the cheat table for bunny black 1 can you please send it to me too?

I assume you've tried this?

You can always just make your own table. CheatEngine has a straightforward tutorial built in, I believe.

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2017 at 11:02 PM, sarkasmus said:

I'd have one which works for me (the source I got it from doesn't exist anymore), I don't know how to give it to you though.

Are there any services like Dropbox or the ones you mentioned where you don't have to create an account?

If not I could send you the script as a text, which you can save as a .CT file via Notepad++.

hey can you send to me here my  email [email protected]

i really need it

On 3/5/2017 at 12:07 PM, Light Darkx said:

Can anyone give me the cheat table of bunny black.. I can't find it anywhere. Moreover, the one I got was a broken link.

PS- preferable mega, google drive links.

Thankz in advance.

Regards,

Light

hey dude do you still got this cheat table because i really i need it here my email 

please send your to my email is it is [email protected]

On 4.7.2018 at 12:57 AM, chris2krule said:

hey dude do you still got this cheat table because i really i need it here my email 

please send your to my email is it is ....

•  

I just sent it.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't sign in regulary.

edit: BTW as Imetioned in one of my old posts here, it#s not a good idea to post your mail adress openly in a public forum.

Edited by sarkasmus

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Runa said:

Hey, can anyone here send me the cheat engine that works? appreciate it :)

I'd guess every version of the program you find on the internet will work (but if you're worried, just look for version 6.4 which is the one I use).

But assuming you mean the .CT (Cheat table) file since asking for that would make way more sense, I can sent it via email if you give me the adress (via PM, like I told the others it's not a good idea to post your mail-adress openly in the forum).

• 2 months later...