This War of Mine

Kanade

Great game. Can be bloody hard if you're going in blind, so I suggest read up some guide first. OK story, not really heavy on detail but enough to make you interested.

Also, based Franko! Also, rush Metal workshop 2 => Hatchet, and bring it with you to every new location, since murdering military and bandits and loot their stuffs doesn't lose you much morale but net a huge amount of goods. Never try that with civilians, though, it will massively affect your morale and may net you a bad end. Always try to sneak kill (make sound from outside their vision by running => hide => wait until they pass through you and the sneak kill prompt appears).

Prioritize gathering expensive goods (Med, bandage, foods, moonshine, etc...) and trade them to Franko when he shows up for massive amount of basic material that you would otherwise need several nights to haul.

Edited by Khazit

29 minutes ago, Khazit said:

Great game. Can be bloody hard if you're going in blind, so I suggest read up some guide first. OK story, not really heavy on detail but enough to make you interested.

Also, based Franko! Also, rush Metal workshop 2 => Hatchet, and bring it with you to every new location, since murdering military and bandits and loot their stuffs doesn't lose you much morale but net a huge amount of goods. Never try that with civilians, though, it will massively affect your morale and may net you a bad end. Always try to sneak kill (make sound from outside their vision by running => hide => wait until they pass through you and the sneak kill prompt appears).

Prioritize gathering expensive goods (Med, bandage, foods, moonshine, etc...) and trade them to Franko when he shows up for massive amount of basic material that you would otherwise need several nights to haul.

Thank you very much, but how many days exactly do I have to last until the ceasefire?