The one VN you want...

As Aozaki said, Air is one of the big-name VNs with no full fan translation. Only a few partial patches exist. And I don't expect any company will license it for any platform. Though according to what I've read on VNDB recently, there is a group that plans to work on Air in the near future...

Which is why I'm currently doing it myself. I was going to keep it a secret but...No point I guess...Progress is slow though...I only did like 200 lines today...

I really want the Bladr series translated and for Final Approach I'm in too, the anime was pretty entertaining.....

As for something like an ideal game... I think that as it was already stated, sometimes the routes and characters besides the main become to simple and doesn't really help the story to go further, so the story would have to consider this things, something like the story of BlazBlue, where there's a true ending, but every character has their own path and they're not there just to fill a space, for example, for a galge it would be something like having different characters to begin the story, with different personalities and with that you can get to various endings (and various girls), making it something like "you're not the only one that can save her.." to the average main male (with no personality) chars.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestions devoid as much as possible of genre bias: Konata yori Kanata Made, Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu, Ayakashibito, Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba.

Reasons: Konata is easily the best Utsuge I've ever played, and if you aren't crying inside the first hour of playing you are heartless. Ayakashibito and Ruitomo are both 'new classics' with wide audiences. Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba is one of the best non-Key nakige out there.

Understand, I don't need translations... these are games I've already enjoyed myself... I'd like to be able to discuss them with more people, but I'm not so hungry that I couldn't do without...lol

oh I almost forgot one game I want so much TLed or read after I learn Japanese

Twinkle ☆ Crusaders and both fandisks

I love the OP, KOTOKO is awesome.

here is awesome OP for the fandisc (this one is by fripside also my favorite)

and while I'm talking about KOTOKO, have this awesome song as well xD

As an hardcore Type-moon fan, I'd reaaaaaaaally like to see the end of the Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Mahouyo translations... (Actually some guy did all the translation of Mahouyo in French already, so I hope we'll get a French version within a few months ^^)

Other than that, i'll probably mourn over my non-knowledge of runes when Kara no Shoujo 2 will come out... And if the other Innocent Grey VNs are as good as KnS I hope they'll be translated too!

I would love the all-ages versions of Air and Kanon to be translated. I'm not into ero, but I love the stories and the anime to death and would love to play. ;___;

Also, a translation of Madoka Magica Portable would be the most amazing thing ever. (Dat tea party ending.)

Im looking forward the Air TL as well.

But Kanon is already translated, it is the normal version but don't worry, there isn't much of ero there, its like 10 minutes per route from many hours and you can easily skip them (either clicking through or holding CTRL for a while).

I personally like the ero scenes but I know in some games there even is option to not have the ero scenes in settings, such as Hoshizora no Memoria.

But its really worth playing those games, don't be repulsed by few mintues of ero as the stories are what is important and they are so awesome.

It's not that I'm repulsed by it, it's just that it's not really my cup of tea, if that makes sense. ^^" I guess you could compare it to how some people just don't really enjoy a certain genre of music. It is true that those are amazing stories, though. I'm constantly in awe at what Key is able to accomplish.

I was also thinking, I remembered that there's a Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu VN that I would love to be able to play someday. My knowledge of Japanese is extremely poor having only taken one introductory university class, so yeah. XD

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see more otoge or games for the PSP translated since there aren't many of those. My list includes:

• Arcana Famiglia
  • Koichoco (PC & Portable)
  • Amnesia
  • Black Wolves Saga
  • Gekka Ryouran Romance
  • Nanatsuiro Drops
  • Flyable CandyHeart
  • Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete

just to name a few.

Also, a translation of Madoka Magica Portable would be the most amazing thing ever. (Dat tea party ending.)

I would pay money to see this happen.

• 5 months later...