I want nukiges.

musclecow

Hi, I am musclecow and I would love to have some nukige recommendations. FYI, I have only played the Sono Hanabira series so far

I am looking for the following:
Preferably english-translated.
Have voice acting.
Not yaoi preferably (though I have read/watched traps before)

I understand from my search that there nukiges are largely armed with blackmail and such. If it is not too much of a trouble, I would greatly appreciate it if you could mention whether the recommended titles contain such elements.

I greatly appreciate anyone who provide a relevant response. Thank you.

Boob wars. flat chests versus big brests my favorite nukige. Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~ and amorous professor cherry. hope you like these. ^ ^

oh, all of these have animated h-scenes. although amorous professor cherry is older, its ahead of its time with the animation.

AH! one more. thank you @HMN :wafuu:Kyonyuu Fantasy

Edited by mitchhamilton

Sakura series perhaps? Of course not. Anyway, if you want nukige there's a lot out there and for starter you could try Monster Girl Quest trilogy and Free Friend duology (The former were had very bad sex scene drawing though). There's also Eroge (Very lame I knew, but that's the title), Sagara Family (Same producer as Cherry), and Imopara if you okay with loli and imouto. Hope those nukige will be help to you.

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

Boob wars. flat chests versus big brests my favorite nukige. Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~ and amorous professor cherry. hope you like these. ^ ^

oh, all of these have animated h-scenes. although amorous professor cherry is older, its ahead of its time with the animation.

AH! one more. thank you @HMN :wafuu:Kyonyuu Fantasy

MAMANKYOUSHITSU IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE