Swansong addion: Franko (This war of mine).

Khazit

So anyway, I've been reading Swansong, and to be honest, it's kind of depressing/disturbing so I'd like to do something silly to easy my mind.

For those of you who haven't played This war of mine, it's about a group of people trying to survive in a war torn isolated city in the middle of a civil war. Pretty similar to Swansong, all things consider, but allow you to take a more ...idealistic route for the survivals.

Anyway, one of the side character is the trader Franko. He'll always shows up at your shelter every few days, regardless of the fighting, the raging winter, the band of bandits roaming the street, bringing an obscene amount of goods for trade, including rare stuffs like food and medicine, for an even more obscene amount of more common stuffs like wood. Although he loves to gouge price, he's so vital to the survivals that the fanbase in general adore him.

So, I was thinking, how would the event in the VN change if there's this one guy, regularly show up at major survivals centers, bringing supply that he pulled screaming out of the Warp with him, willing for banter? :makina:

Edited by Khazit

While it sounds like an interesting idea, it would ruin the whole message of the VN. I don't want to go too into detail about Swan Song since you haven't finished it yet, but it is certainly one of my favorite VNs. And the reason I love it so much is because it is pretty realistic about the bleak situation it is in. But yeah, as such a huge fan of this VN, I can only see ways how this idea would compromise the story, lol. Sorry for being no fun