Question about "Fruit of Grisaia"

Kanade

Just now, Kanade said:

Hi guys

I am currently playing Fruit of Grisaia and I found out that there is an order for players to follow in the walkthrough. So what exactly will happen if I don't follow this order? Please give me some information, I would be very appreciated.

Absolutely nothing. You are entirely free to make whichever choices you would prefer.

1 minute ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Absolutely nothing. You are entirely free to make whichever choices you would prefer.

Did you mean that I'm free with the choices in the game? I feel like if I don't follow this order, some CGs or hidden stories would be blocked.

18 minutes ago, Kanade said:

Did you mean that I'm free with the choices in the game? I feel like if I don't follow this order, some CGs or hidden stories would be blocked.

I'm pretty sure this VN doesn't have any hidden stories or CG. The author of the walkthrough might've thought that some route order provided more enjoyable overall experience than the others, so he listed it. I personally think that the order in this VN doesn't really matter, though I recommend leaving Amane route to the end.

15 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I'm pretty sure this VN doesn't have any hidden stories or CG. The author of the walkthrough might've thought that some route order provided more enjoyable overall experience than the others, so he listed it. I personally think that the order in this VN doesn't really matter, though I recommend leaving Amane route to the end.

Does that route contain the strongest flashback? Your order surely suited the anime adaptation

None of the choices in Kajitsu mean anything CG wise, except the last choice in every route. These choices will lead to separate endings, that contain different CGs. The choices in the common route only show some slightly different, humoristic scenes.

What is important, is to save at all the route choices.* The routes can be played in any order you please, as they are all separate stories leading to outcomes unrelated to one another.

* These are choices that leads into a route, and you have to go back and choose the right ones to go into the routes you want. I recommend using a guide for this part, as it might not be totally obvious during some of the routes which is the "enter" and which is the "leave" route choice. In addition, the choices appear after one another, so let's say you want to play Yumiko's route, you have to navigate correctly through all the other heroine route choices to end up in her route.