Short/Very Short VN

Sparteh

After reading bunch of long VNs and getting stuck while reading Hapymaher I would like to read something short for a change, but then I noticed that my entire Plant to Read list consist of long VNs. Could anyone recommend me something as long as Eden* or preferably shorter, but which would still have good story? Untranslated stuff is fine as well.

Something BESIDES these:

• Phenomeno,
  • Eden*
  • Grisaia side stories
  • Guilty Crown
  • Higanbana series
  • Planetarian
  • Saya no Uta
  • Narcissu

Ps. What is rough length of each route in Hapymaher? It feels very slow to me, but I doubt that is because of Japanese level  I have finished more difficult stuff faster than I have finished part of 1 route...

Edited by Sparteh

Just now, Limerence_ said:

Did you finish it? I could've sworn I took at least 40 hours lol. 

well yea i did i dont really remember but i think its short well i dont usually pay attention around me that time well if you finish 1 route you can fast forward somethings using R button 

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Quite limited option there, but if you want some short VNs you could try fault duology, Kikokugai, True Remembrance, and Quartett. I don't know if those will fit your yaste or not though. Hope my recommendations there could be help.

True Remembrance looks promising.  Maybe Fault as well. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Yui said:

wait guilty crown is vn? 

It is. And it was quite good. It had the best qualities while ditching the worst part. https://vndb.org/v7402

1 hour ago, spademan said:

Hanachirasu
Kikokugai

Thanks. Though they seem to be related to Muramasa. That might make them very difficult to read... On the other hand, it might be good practice before reading Muramasa