Can I use your Japanese cell phone number to register my online mobile game account via an SMS code OriginalRen?

OriginalRen

No, I've already used my number for multiple mobile games and my own personal use. Softbank isn't that advanced, and it locks the number after use so I can't use multiple accounts. More so, even if I could, I would be banned for breaking the ToS when it comes to multiple accounts. Please stop asking via PM. Sorry.

58b09706e149f_CuteKuroIcon.thumb.jpg.40d

What's even going on here? This girl has tan skin, pink hair, red eyes, and is underaged. There are multiple degrees of nonexistence with this combination. Do girls with pink hair even exist in the world? No. But that hasn't stopped us from reaching an unprecedented level of intersectionality that can appeal only to those who reside in a level of separation from reality that I had never thought possible. Is there such an overabundance of free time among certain people that we've now strived to achieve every permutation of unrealistic gimmicks?

Anyway, can I use your Japanese cell phone number to register my online mobile game account via an SMS code?

21 hours ago, Fiddle said:

58b09706e149f_CuteKuroIcon.thumb.jpg.40d

What's even going on here? This girl has tan skin, pink hair, red eyes, and is underaged. There are multiple degrees of nonexistence with this combination. Do girls with pink hair even exist in the world? No. But that hasn't stopped us from reaching an unprecedented level of intersectionality that can appeal only to those who reside in a level of separation from reality that I had never thought possible. Is there such an overabundance of free time among certain people that we've now strived to achieve every permutation of unrealistic gimmicks?

Anyway, can I use your Japanese cell phone number to register my online mobile game account via an SMS code?

I don't even know what "intersectionality" even means...:(