Greetings Fuwanovel

Jean Otus

Hey Fuwanovel,

New here, although I've been playing visual novels for a while. I, like I imagine most of the community here, am interested in anime, manga and games, particularly visual novels. I occasionally help translate things, but I am by no means as skilled as I would like, I need to improve my skill in Japanese for that.

I have known about Fuwanovel for a while, and occasionally read a review or found a useful thread on these forums, but have never interacted with them before. I hope I can get along with the other users here!

- Jean

Thanks for the welcome, this certainly looks like a pleasant place so far.

In terms of visual novels, I will always like the science adventure series, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 were all very enjoyable for me, although I am disappointed there is no PC release of Robotics;Notes. Aside from that, I have also recently enjoyed Memory's Dogma, as well as Lucy ~The Eternity She Wished For~. As you may be able to tell, I'm a bit of a sucker for the sci-fi genre in terms of visual novels.