Greetings!

MysteryCorgi

I'm Mystery Corgi, also known as Morgana offline. I've been a fan of VNs since 2006, when I stumbled upon Other Age by Zeiva. I lurked on various boards until I started making OELVNs in 2011. Fast forward to the present day and I'm trying to make VNs for a living! No clue how that happened, I just woke up like this one day. :wahaha:

I'm a bit of a jill-of-all-trades. I've done sprite coloring, GUI, music, scripting, programming, and writing for various VNs.

Currently I'm working on the following:

AIdol: Artificial Intelligence Idol, Connection Pending, and two unannounced projects.

And I have helped with the following:

When Our Journey Ends, You With Me, Forgotten Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Culina, Colette and Becca, Inverness Nights, Like She Had Wings...and I'm probably forgetting some. But that's ok!

I've lurked on the Fuwa website for a while and have decided to try to become part of the community. Thank you for reading my post! It's nice to meet you!

8 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Welcome officially to the community, I'm probably not the best welcome party because of my avid shit posting and my known possible retardation, but I shall do for now, until more "qualified" people show up, anyways welcome :meguface: (I'm also an dank meme enthusiast)

Ahaha, I'll take your welcome! Thank you! (Hurray for dank memes.)