Kachuna(BxG) 100% Funded

Tamaya_Kagiya

logo_resize_zpsmg8lm2i3.png

Note: We are 100% funded on kickstarter and we are trying to raise enough funds for our stretch goals. If you can please talk to your friends about pledging and possibly pledge yourself! Our first stretch goal is eroge scenario for the Kachuna!

Plot: 

You are a Game Designer!

Play as Jun Mizushima, a gaming school student who suffers from "chuunibyou", or "eighth grade syndrome", a condition in which the afflicted genuinely believe that they posses superpowers. Aside from that, Jun is a charismatic young man, who is really determined to create a video game of his own. Join Jun and his eccentric, yet talented, group of friends to win the annual International Youth Game Development Competition!

Kachuna Demo

Demo

Kickstarter

Kickstarter link

Steam Greenlight

Steam Greenlight Link

Video

Who is the character of Kachuna?

Jun_zpsxc1t85mk.gif

Tsumiki_zpskowofcia.gif

Ai_zpstaz1b3z4.gif

Yui_zpsgvyxloc6.gif

Megumi_zpsfgwuomh2.gif

Shiro_zpszryjbbmn.gif

Features:
1920x1080 resolution.
Ability to switch between English and Japanese in text. (Japanese text is now be a stretch goal)
Japanese VO(Stretch Goal)
Map feature( Players are allow to clicks in map for different scenarios)

Screenshot:

Development Staff:

馬洽卡Yan - Character artist
Bo Ri - Background & CG artist & Logo artist
Ran08 - Writer & Programmer
Avagrande (Ayano) - Gui programmer
Nyanime - PM, Composer, Gui artist & Graphic Designer
UPA - Editor
Bat-tan/Zero -Project Leader 

Comments

Fill free to leave your comments and feedback here.:)

Edited by Tamaya_Kagiya

I'll be sure to pledge for the 120 USD Tier :mare:. 20 Hours is a little short compared to japanese Visual Novels though, but it sure as hell is ALOT longer than what OELVN usually offer in terms of length.

And the fact that there are potential plans for japanese VO is very much a plus, the only other OELVN with japanese VO are Sunrider: Liberation Day, Quantum Suicide and Bloody Chronicles Christmas Eve Episode (only the Christmas Eve Episode will have japanese voice acting, the main game will have english VO though).

Edited by Nier

16 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

I look forward to seeing the final product. It looks very good so far but, one criticism I have is with the character design. They appear too thin if you ask me. The male lead is lacking in muscle tone and the heroines are lacking in curves. Trust me, I've done body design before and the most important aspect of designing characters is to make the bodies appear natural and realistic in structure. This applies even to manga. If you could improve on that, I think it would make the VN look better and more professional.

I do agree that the protagonist is too much on the shota side.

@ Unlimitedmoeworks

Thank you for your comment and feedback Unlimitedmoeworks but the art for Kachuna is set in stone. We still take your feedback in account for other of our projects though. We are planning to have more curves and such for our other projects.

@Niel

We are glad you are interested in limited edition $120 reward. It may be less than japanese vn but it should be more than for evn. :D 

@ Everyone else

We are pushing our greenlight page to March 8th and kickstarter on March 15 instead the previous dates for various reason.

We have completed our PV for our campaign and Kachuna though. You can watch it down below. I should mention His Chunnibyou does not cure is the english title.

Edited by Tamaya_Kagiya

On 2/22/2017 at 10:31 PM, Nier said:

And the fact that there are potential plans for japanese VO is very much a plus, the only other OELVN with japanese VO are Sunrider: Liberation Day, Quantum Suicide and Bloody Chronicles Christmas Eve Episode (only the Christmas Eve Episode will have japanese voice acting, the main game will have english VO though).

Don't forget Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - Rewrite. It's also a OELVN that will have Japanese voices too. Right now it will have partial Japanese voice acting, but they say they will have full Japanese voice acting if the campaign reaches past the stretch goals. In fact the Japanese Voice actors have already been selected. You can see the name of the Japanese voice actors if scroll to the bottom part of the campaign.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/osozaki-late-blooming-rewrite-part-2-anime-novel#/

@Tamaya_Kagiya

This visual novel looks interesting. I love it how you're planning to hire Japanese Voice Actors:). If the campaign does not reach the full Japanese voices goal, you could do partial Japanese voice acting instead.

Also, I really like the heroines' design. They look so cute and lovely:)!

Edited by Kaito1

@Kaito1

Thank you for your interest in our visual novel. Glad you like the 'heroines' designs. ^^ We will look in partial voice acting.

@Everyone else

We have reach our initial amount for kickstarter and now attempting to reach our stretch goals. Please help out by pledging if you can or spreading the word!

Kachuna Kickstarter

Here is an example of all tapestry if you are curious about the rewards on our kickstarter. We do plan to have more raunchy ones but they are still in development.

5e692b164392dbe4b3b0bf42be50e2b8_origina