Something to fill this dreamlike hole

StruckCroissant

I just finished Rin's route on Katawa Shoujo and holy F i have to say I've never read or seen a more fulfilling love story before. I know I need to play the other routes before I start on a new VN but I still want to get ahead a little.

There's a certain something I felt in Rin's route that really struck me deeply (and I'm pretty sure that the whole VN features this as well). I can only describe it as this soft gentle feeling, slice of life perhaps, more of a watching life go by. Just things happening, not too quickly, just gentle. Any good romance VNs that you guys would say emulates this? I am looking into Grisaia but I feel like that won't provide that gentle feeling. What do you guys think? 

Thank you guys so much in advance, sorry for being a noob 😀

first, read the other routes. they have the same feeling as rins but different experience. you wont regret it. ^ ^

second, one i can think of is "if my heart had wings" its very slice of life with everything. has a soft warm feeling at times with its music, characters. my favorite slice of life vn and favorite vn period. just love, love, love it. hmm, sadly i cant think of any others but maybe youll come across something before you finish if my heart had wings.