Discipline .pak Repack

The tool createSRPak can create .PAK files which work with some visual novels, however it is designed for Kogado novels and PAK, as mentioned above, is quite a generic filetype used to describe an archive in many different games. Because of this, I am not certain if it will work for the VN you mention, however if you wish to try it, it is located here:

https://tlwiki.org/?title=Tools#KOGADO_.pak_.28Symphonic_Rain.2C_Dear_Pianissimo.2C_Angelic_Serenade.29

I recently learned that the file is also called ADPACK32. I find a tool for this file (Bible Black and Discipline) called adpack32.exe. I have a problem whit this tool, It seems that tool does not recognize the Japanese characters or maybe I do not quite understand how to use it. When I load the folder with all the files it leaves an "error ????".

Here is the tool: https://github.com/RikuKH3/adpack32

The command prompt, which that tool runs on cannot handle japanese characters by default on English versions of Windows. You will need to either rename the file to something without the japanese characters before extracting the data, or you will need to edit your command prompt to allow it to use Japanese characters.

• 2 years later...

Hi, I reopen this thread since it seems that the adpack32 tool is already working and it is possible to repack the .pak files. Thanks to that I have been able to start translating it into Spanish, if someone with time wants to take the project with pleasure I can give him the files to translate them.