Majikoi A official popularity poll: the results - how was your favorite gal ranked?

poplarbrook

Minato soft has published the results of the official poll of Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A (Majikoi A). The poll was divided into two sections: female characters and male characters. The most popular male character was Yamato with 2874 votes. He got more votes than any female character, but I don't know if voters should vote for male and female characters both, which makes the situation more understandable. The ranks of female characters are presented below(only top 10 and other significant characters are listed):

1th: Margit (2640 votes)

a-vote_num01f.jpg

a-vote_cg1.jpg

2th: Aki (2637 votes)

a-vote_num02f.jpg

a-vote_cg2.jpg

(I am not sure if this pic is NSFW though:) remind me)

3th: Benkei (1684 votes)

a-vote_num03f.jpg

a-vote_cg3.jpg

4th: Tsubame (1615 votes) 

a-vote_num04f.jpg

a-vote_cg4.jpg

5th: Momoyo (1500 votes)

a-vote_num05f.jpg

a-vote_cg5.jpg

6th: Li Jingchu (1209 votes)

a-vote_num06f.jpg

a-vote_cg6.jpg

7th: Lin Chong (1020 votes)

a-vote_num07f.jpg

a-vote_cg7.jpg

8th: Yukie (1000 votes)

a-vote_num08f.jpg

a-vote_cg8.jpg

9th: Thelma (986 votes)

a-vote_num09f.jpg

a-vote_cg9.jpg

10th: Seiso (954 votes)

a-vote_num10f.jpg

a-vote_cg10.jpg

Kazuko: 15th with 740 votes

a-vote_num15f.jpg

a-vote_icon15f.jpg

Miyako: 11th with 874 votes

a-vote_num11f.jpg

a-vote_icon11f.jpg

Chris: 17th with 526 votes

a-vote_num17f.jpg

a-vote_icon17f.jpg

Mashiro: 19th with 485 votes

a-vote_num19f.jpg

a-vote_icon19f.jpg

Kokoro: 16th with 647 votes

a-vote_num16f.jpg

a-vote_icon16f.jpg

Tatsuko: 22th with 375 votes

a-vote_num22f.jpg

a-vote_icon22f.jpg

So there goes the popularity of top 10 and female leads from Majikoi and Majikoi S. If you wanna check popularity of other characters and you are confident in your Japanese, here is the site:

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148.php

Edited by poplarbrook

2 hours ago, castor212 said:

tfw all the original heroine got low place

That's no great surprise, considering this was literally a popularity contest.  People have most recently read the stuff focusing on the new characters, so right now they'll (generally) be more popular than the original cast, who starred in a game released in 2009.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:33 PM, GlassDemon said:

Lee is in top 10, thats amazing.

Who is Aki though?

On 2/19/2017 at 9:08 PM, poplarbrook said:

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/character-aki.php

A new character in A. I have only played a little bit of Majikoi S, so I am uncertain if she showed up in S.

Aki was not included in S, she appears in Yoshitsune's route in A-5. I think they say she's the Shadow Student Council President? or something like that...idk. I vaguely read it once and still haven't started A-5. :vinty:

On 20/02/2017 at 10:03 AM, GlassDemon said:

Lee is in top 10, thats amazing.

Who is Aki though?

Aki is a character introduced during Yoshitsune's route in Majikoi A-5. She's the character that Yoshitsune was looking for in her route and is considered her rival.

I don't think this is a spoiler but I'll put it in anyways:

Spoiler

She is a clone made secretly from the Bushido Project for the purpose of competing against Yoshitsune.

Her personality is interesting though because she is a cool-headed person but on the other hand, she is also a pervert. When I say pervert, she is a full-on one, meaning that she has erotic fantasies about herself in various scenarios and tells them to Yamato. Even the H-scenes have them too. Heck she even fantasizes about herself getting violated by him.

I don't remember the actual lines but I think the ones shown in the spoiler (which I found from another forum) is close to it. These lines are sexual btw:

Spoiler

>I get wet thinking about you
>Touch my pussy and listen to my confession
>I masturbate to you twice a day
>I fantasize about you tricking and violating me and various other things to cheer myself up
>I imagine us in place of erotic novel characters
>I don't know how many times I've been violated by you in my fantasies
>You might have raped me in your imagination a few times but I've fantasied about it more than you
>Begins to tells Yamato one of her fantasies where she tries to tease him but ends up getting raped by him in an empty classroom

5 hours ago, MFrost said:

Aki was not included in S, she appears in Yoshitsune's route in A-5. I think they say she's the Shadow Student Council President? or something like that...idk. I vaguely read it once and still haven't started A-5. :vinty:

To reiterate that: Aki is the Chairwoman of the Student Council where she is controlling the in the shadows.

Edited by jetpack003