Sekai Project launches Kickstarter for Ley Line physical box set

Decay

35 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

Ask @Dergonu , he loved Mizuha side route in G-Maou more than true ending. :pyaa:

25 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

...What madness is this?:gasp:

It's true, lol.

Now, that doesn't mean I didn't like the true route, of course, but I liked Mizuha's route the most in the whole game. :P

If anything I usually like side routes in story based games. Makes it easier to focus on the main story, then treat the heroine romance and such as a separate entity. (Like the example mentioned above, G-senjou, which does this rather well.)
I find that most of the time, mainstream opinions about routes etc usually differs from mine, so I'm keeping an open mind about the routes in this game until I play them myself.

1 hour ago, Vorathiel said:

Ask @Dergonu , he loved Mizuha side route in G-Maou more than true ending. :pyaa:

Well, if by the 'true ending' you mean the arc with

Spoiler

Kyouhei, terrorist attack and etc.,

this statement is technically true for me too. :sachi: Mostly because I hated this part of the story, and kind of liked Mizuha route. The epilogue is great though.

5 hours ago, kyrt said:

Are they all that bad? 

I'm just echoing the common sentiment, to be honest.

edit: Specifically, the most hate I've heard has been for the Neko route, which is seemingly everyone's new waifu here.

Edited by Decay

11 hours ago, melo4496 said:

Ehhh but Tsubaki's route is pretty good. And she's voiced by Kawashima rino :lol:

It was after I read Tsubaki's route that I decided the side routes were just a waste of time, actually...She's still one of my favorite characters from the cast, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain how is it possible for them to sell a physical boxset with an OST included at the same price as the digital copy of the whole trilogy?

What about the deadline for backers? Is it going to be available after the release?

edit: Not really a boxset, it's just three CD's with the OST bundled into a slipcase, but still makes you wonder.

Edited by Narcosis

Don't expect to ever see anymore physical copies for sale on their site. They will not get a payment processor so they can sell and ship them from Denpasoft. A site which was supposed to be for physical copies.

Edited by Erogamer

• 5 months later...

Bump this thread, and the reason was because we had good news in regard of this. The good news was finally they opening the Steam store for the first part of this trilogy here, which mean that at least they finished any requirement to be sold at Steam. Oh, and the release date was pretty close so it should be a good news as well (It's should be at October, although I could see the possibility that Sekai would delay it up to November though). No word for 18+ version for now, and hope that we got word in regard of that soon.

As for my opinion here, at least Sekai didn't do the same mistake like back at Saku Saku by do the announcement of release date after they had Steam store ie ready for Steam release, and the release date was in month instead of exact date so they could anticipate some hurdle (Like engine break) in the future. It's not really that hard to do considering that they already did like that several times in the past, but for some reason they forgot that when dealing with Saku Saku matter. Sorry for OOT here, and just want to write this up here.

That's all for now.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Bump this thread, and it was in regard of 18+ version. As for that matter, while granted that there's still no word about that seeing that Saku Saku was also came with 18+ version, I would say that it's also possible that Sekai will also release Tokeijikake here along with 18+ version (By Denpa obviously). There's still no release date at VNDB though for 18+ version, because right now it's still unknown whether it would be released alongside Steam version or not. In short, I agree with Decay in regard of Tokeijikake 18+ matter.

PS - By the way, if you want to talk or ask about Tokeijikake more feel free to drop at this thread @Benji Price.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 3:13 AM, littleshogun said:

Late to report this here, but anyway we had another update in regard of Tokeijikake which is good. Here's the update, and for now I'm content with that.

well it seems at max a month away which is nice

2nd and 3rd game seem to have decent progress in it, maybe we get 2nd one by mid next year too 

• 1 month later...

Finally we have the exact date for the release, and the date will be at... 18th later which is very hilarious considering that Sekai already planned to released Hoshimemo (All age version only though) at that date. Here's the Twitter if you want see the proof.

Oh, and seeing that this is from Denpasoft Twitter this should be good because it mean that they'll gonna release the 18+ version at that date as well. For the last word here, I'm definitely pleased now that they managed to release this before the year's end.

Edited by littleshogun