Search Visual Novels for Android

leslieboy

Hi everyone!

I know there is a topic about playing VNs on Android, but i want to know, how can i search for VNDS formats, or how can i convert visual novels? Also, how can you search these VNs? I tried several ways, my only result is some scam, some links to neverending click on and wait 180sec links, some torrents without seed, and some VNs on Google play, but censored. I want to know if there is a way to find VNs for Androids (tablet) without getting censored? I don't like when they remove the h-scenes. We are in 2017, its ok to kill peoples in game the most brutal way, but if there is a nude body, the game is getting banned/censored... I have no problem if you can recommend games only in japanese, i can play that too. I just need a way to play VNs with adult scenes on my tablet, but i have no idea what to do if can't find anything. I have some special VNs id want to play on android if possible. Princess Evangile, (expansion too), 2heart and 2 heart2, Koihime Mosuo, and Sakura Dungeon. If someone can help in these, please send me PM, if not allowed to put here any links, but really i want to know, if any of you playing VNs on Android (18+) how you found them, or what you need to convert VNs to android? Thanks for any help/advice in this

Anigema https://anigema.jp/app_install has some VNs

I don't know if DMM http://www.dmm.com/app/-/appstore/download/ has VNs but you can check.

Check out also this (NSFW ads) http://www.orefolder.net/r18/android-eroge/

Android also has app called Kirikiroid that run VNs that use KiriKiri engine.

or use this http://kaede-software.com/android/tvp/ 

Edited by Kiriririri

10 hours ago, leslieboy said:

I know there is a topic about playing VNs on Android, but i want to know, how can i search for VNDS formats, or how can i convert visual novels?

I'm assuming that you want to convert the visual novels into VNDS format. That's actually a hefty process to do.

Technically:

1. You need to know which and how does the engine of a game works.

2. You need to know how VNDS works.

3. You need to extract the scripts and files from #1.

4. Make an VNDS .exe file that converts the games into VNDS format. (Or a batch file)

5. Happy loading times.

I recommend taking a look at the above posts since they're much easier and are already made convenient for Android users.

Oh and there is a games repository of renpy games ported to Android, made by someone named 'expiredshake'. I can't link his site here because he gives out pirated copies. (Most of them are OELVNs and the shit Sakura series) I'm sure if you ask Google-neechan, results will come out. :>

10 hours ago, leslieboy said:

Also, how can you search these VNs?

I don't understand this part. Do you mean it as is or.....?

Edited by ヤミハナ

First thanks everyone for all the help and answers, it give me some start points. 

11 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

I don't understand this part. Do you mean it as is or.....?

I asked how you can find VNDS format VNs, now i have some place thanks to this topic. But i still don't know what is the program that will convert the VNs into VNDS format. I can figure out steps, maybe search on google, but till i can't find the program's name i can't search for it, because google show only my country's search results for it. That is useless. This is my only problem now, what i need to use to convert the VNs.