Specific H scene recommendations (JP-only VNs ok too) [potential NSFW]

NowItsAngeTime

I guess I'm not ashamed to say I like H scenes and theyre now a big reason I check out many VNs these days.

I've read a bunch and I've come to realize my favorite H scenes are just simple vanilla scenes where the girl is the cowgirl position, preferrably naked and decently long with good art. 

This is something that is admittedly fairly common but I'm always on the lookout for ones that look good, even ones that are Japanese only (though obviously something with an English TL is preferrable). If anyone has any recommendations, feel free to post 'em here/

I've actually made a list of my favorite H scenes and you can see what I like here:

(WARNING Lots of NSFW CGs in this doc) 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clIM4YTL1DeHYkFy9FvLWrIcz3J27A_ZhOqeyA5Wl8I/edit

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

1 hour ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

I guess I'm not ashamed to say I like H scenes and theyre now a big reason I check out many VNs these days.

I've read a bunch and I've come to realize my favorite H scenes are just simple vanilla scenes where the girl is the cowgirl position, preferrably naked and decently long with good art. 

This is something that is admittedly fairly common but I'm always on the lookout for ones that look good, even ones that are Japanese only (though obviously something with an English TL is preferrable).

I've actually made a list of my favorite H scenes and you can see what I like here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clIM4YTL1DeHYkFy9FvLWrIcz3J27A_ZhOqeyA5Wl8I/edit

I actually got a kick out of this. But you should've put the name of the game (heh..hehe rhymes) next to them. I have like 0% idea what half of these are from. 

6 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

What I'm suprised about is that you wrote a 95-pages document full of H-scenes and detailed descriptions about them..... :leecher:

Believe me I'm surprised at myself to.

6 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

OMG! superange128 is that you? :mare:

The one and only

6 hours ago, Deniz said:

Man you are such an eromaster.Change your nick to Yonpachi. :D

Not a bad idea lol

6 hours ago, Norleas said:

Onanism level: Classical eroge perverted protagonist.

That... is probable

5 hours ago, xGreyHound said:

I actually got a kick out of this. But you should've put the name of the game (heh..hehe rhymes) next to them. I have like 0% idea what half of these are from. 

Actually the VN names are in brackets.

5 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

xD i thought so based on your questioning for cowgirl positions. ITS ME! :mare: i recommended princess lover and some h-manga for you. \ :wafuu: /

small crazy world. sorry i dont have recs for you, just thought it was pretty cool to see you here.

haha I assume you are on the subreddit as /u/mitchhamilton? And hey I'm all for H anime and h manga recs too!

39 minutes ago, Kirashi said:

Did you play chusin gura? I think you might like the H scene with Kazumi.

Keep in mind that the H scene in question is locked away in chapter 4, and you will have to play a good 40-50 hours to get there, all for the 10 minute scene. :P 

(It is indeed nice, though.)

50 minutes ago, Kirashi said:

I Know I read it...

Wasn't trying to say you didn't.

Just meant to point out that the OP would have to read a VN for about 50 hours just to get to one specific scene. If he thinks that is worth it, that's fine I guess, but that's some very serious dedication for one H-scene.

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Wasn't trying to say you didn't.

Just meant to point out that the OP would have to read a VN for about 50 hours just to get to one specific scene. If he thinks that is worth it, that's fine I guess, but that's some very serious dedication for one H-scene.

Oh I see. That's indeed right, my bad ^^'

On 2/17/2017 at 9:16 AM, NowItsAngeTime said:

This is something that is admittedly fairly common but I'm always on the lookout for ones that look good, even ones that are Japanese only (though obviously something with an English TL is preferrable). If anyone has any recommendations, feel free to post 'em here/

Did you write all that? 

I remember seeing something like that a HCG review on google docs a few years back. Was it this or something else?

On 2/19/2017 at 1:52 AM, iamnoob said:

Did you write all that? 

I remember seeing something like that a HCG review on google docs a few years back. Was it this or something else?

I indeed wrote all this.

I have never done public formal reviews on HCGs but I'd love to see the guy who did this.

All these notes were private until I posted them here a few weeks ago.

11 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

I indeed wrote all this.

I have never done public formal reviews on HCGs but I'd love to see the guy who did this.

All these notes were private until I posted them here a few weeks ago.

Well firstly.... wow that's a long essay on H scenes.

Secondly I hate you cause now I have to spend the rest of the day trying to find the other H scene review thing xD

10 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Well firstly.... wow that's a long essay on H scenes.

Secondly I hate you cause now I have to spend the rest of the day trying to find the other H scene review thing xD

What can I say, I'm passionate about these things

I originally wasn't gonna release these into the wild but someone has to be the spokesmen of H scenes in forums where everyone wants their deep stories in VNs

13 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

What can I say, I'm passionate about these things

I originally wasn't gonna release these into the wild but someone has to be the spokesmen of H scenes in forums where everyone wants their deep stories in VNs

Will you be updating it often? I am curious to see how it evolves over time. Also Mamiya-Kun-Chi No Itsutsugo Jijou is pretty good.