Whats worth buying from the steam valentines sale?

Nuka

52 minutes ago, Nuka said:

I need to feed my backlog because... SALE.

KARAKARA?

Harmonia?

Clannad side stories?

Tomoyo after? (already have Clannad)

Muv-Luv?

Nurse Love Addiction?

Hum... Everything?

Okay, Tomoyo After is certainly a recommendation if you want to continue with CLANNAD's theme of family bonds and such. Supposedly there are different versions with different endings for Tomoyo After, so I can't be sure of what your mileage will be, but the ending may not turn out to be to your (or anyone sane's) taste.

If you intend to play Muv-Luv, it is highly recommended you order Muv-Luv Alternative with that, which I think still hasn't been officially released. Otherwise, Muv-Luv is an average moege. This newly translated version might be better than the one I played, and since I actually didn't dislike the fan-translated Muv-Luv, it's possible you might enjoy Muv-Luv as well.

Nurse Love Addiction is a nice enough game if you're into Yuri. Didn't quite have enough romance for my taste, but you may find other things within to make up for that.

Reportedly, neither KARAKARA nor Harmonia are long, and they both appear to be good, if aiming for different audiences. Like fluffy cute romance? KARAKARA it is. Would you like a slightly more serious and emotional experience? Harmonia might be for you, I'm not sure -- haven't played either.

I know and have read absolutely bugger all about those side stories. Okay, that's a lie -- I read a couple of reviews -- they seem to be pretty decent too.

Harmonia is good, even though since its sales were low compared with major games, the stickers are awfully expensive, but if you get 2 or 3 from playing, you might make good business.

I got the full Clannad pack: main game, after stories and Tomoyo After, but I'm really a completionist in this case.

Okay I had to pull myself together and not buy all of them. I was thinking that Im waiting with buying Tomoyo After and Side stories till i have completed Clannad (Wont be right now)

So I ended up with:

KARAKARA
Nurse Love Addiction

Thanks for the reccomendations Fuwa! ^_^