UnlimitedMoeWorks

Re-Introduction to Fuwanovel

Normally, I don't like re-introducing myself to a forum because of absence, especially when I never really contribute to it much, but after so many life changes, I've decided to come back so I feel that this is necessary.

The last two months haven't been easy for me. My cat died in December and I was put on a roller coaster of emotions, stress, and depression which prevented me from interacting with people. I've been slowly recovering from this and feel that I've changed into a new man. No longer am I overly obsessive of anime to the point where I was a weeaboo, I've begun to open up to more western works and realized just how much of a shell I've been living in all this time. It felt like I finally regained a part of me that I threw away years ago all for the sake of anime, and it felt refreshing.

In case you don't remember me at all, I first joined the forums because I read The Fruit of Grisaia, my first ever VN experience. I also posted some topics about writing a light novel in Japan before, though I have long since gave up on that ambition and just want to write a western light novel-inspired book instead. I still have an interest in reading VNs though and I'm definitely still waiting for the official English release of Libra of the Vampire Princess. Remember when I said that was the "holy grail" of Steam VNs because of the proposed 18+ patch? (Which may or may not be true at all.)

Anyway, I'm going to be more active now and once I start studying Japanese for my own writing benefits, I'll help you guys on the translation projects too. See you around the forums.

You're too young to experience being a true weeaboo :makina:

That said, welcome back? I hope you'll enjoy your stay once again.

PS. Being more open to western stuff as an anime fan is a good thing. It makes you give less fucks about things not worth giving a fuck about, so

7f271ab3b40f4d4d5d146f84b6fa845f.png

Edited by Narcosis

Welcome back to Fuwa man, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through some tough times. I myself experienced the loss of a close pet when my sister's cat died a few weeks ago. It will get better, hang in there :sachi:

I do sincerely hope things keep on getting better for you.

9 hours ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Normally, I don't like re-introducing myself to a forum because of absence, especially when I never really contribute to it much, but after so many life changes, I've decided to come back so I feel that this is necessary.

The last two months haven't been easy for me. My cat died in December and I was put on a roller coaster of emotions, stress, and depression which prevented me from interacting with people. I've been slowly recovering from this and feel that I've changed into a new man. No longer am I overly obsessive of anime to the point where I was a weeaboo, I've begun to open up to more western works and realized just how much of a shell I've been living in all this time. It felt like I finally regained a part of me that I threw away years ago all for the sake of anime, and it felt refreshing.

In case you don't remember me at all, I first joined the forums because I read The Fruit of Grisaia, my first ever VN experience. I also posted some topics about writing a light novel in Japan before, though I have long since gave up on that ambition and just want to write a western light novel-inspired book instead. I still have an interest in reading VNs though and I'm definitely still waiting for the official English release of Libra of the Vampire Princess. Remember when I said that was the "holy grail" of Steam VNs because of the proposed 18+ patch? (Which may or may not be true at all.)

Anyway, I'm going to be more active now and once I start studying Japanese for my own writing benefits, I'll help you guys on the translation projects too. See you around the forums.

Welcome back again I suppose. My condolence to your cat there, and hope you enjoy yourself here again. Looking forward to your activity here again.

PS - Quite good avatar there if I may said. It's quite different from usual anime avatar here.

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome back man.

Shoot me a PM if you want help with your Japanese studies, or if you just want to chat. :sachi:

Will do. In fact, I plan to post my novel draft to you first via PM because you're one of the best talented light novel writers I encountered on here.

3 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

It's great to have you back, fam. <3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, btw, YOUR AVATAR IS THE FUCKING BEST. Amazing signature too. Perfect song.

Thank you. Listening to some Blue Oyster Cult (among other rock bands) has definitely helped calm me down. My current avatar is from their Agents of Fortune album, and (Don't Fear) the Reaper is one of my favorite songs.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome back again I suppose. My condolence to your cat there, and hope you enjoy yourself here again. Looking forward to your activity here again.

PS - Quite good avatar there if I may said. It's quite different from usual anime avatar here.

Thanks. And yeah, my avatar is different from all the others here but, I chose it as a sign of change. Look at my reply to @Funyarinpa to know where my avatar's from.