da capo 3 route order

wyldstrykr

I'm not quite sure about this, but I think as long as you focused on one girl ie choosing same girls for every afternoon scenes should be sufficient. Although there's some other things though like investigation and night phone call (I mean night shell call), but for night call you could just skip to sleep.

As for route, I think any order is fine as long as you remember that you could only unlock Aoi's after finishing four other routes. Although if you want specific route, I planned to play Charles route first, then Himeno's, Sara's, and finally Ricca just like the anime.

As for radio, I think it's just for fun there because the program was not giving any helpful advice at all (It was entertaining though).

21 hours ago, Decay said:

I do not believe Aoi is the main heroine, she didn't even have that route when the game was released. Hers is basically a bonus route. Ricca is considered the main heroine.

According to vndb she is and you need to unlock her route. I guess MG is saying Ricca is, but it seems like Aoi would have a better and more mysterious route from what I have seen. That is a real shame if she is a bonus heroine as I like her the best.

Edited by Erogamer

1 hour ago, Erogamer said:

According to vndb she is and you need to unlock her route. I guess MG is saying Ricca is, but it seems like Aoi would have a better and more mysterious route from what I have seen. That is a real shame if she is a bonus heroine as I like her the best.

Nothing on VNDB says Aoi is the main heroine, though? At least, not from what I'm seeing. Just because a route is unlockable doesn't make it the main route. This is like when people insist the Agave route is the one true route in Majikoi.

2 hours ago, Decay said:

Nothing on VNDB says Aoi is the main heroine, though? At least, not from what I'm seeing. Just because a route is unlockable doesn't make it the main route. This is like when people insist the Agave route is the one true route in Majikoi.

Well, it says she is the central heroine. I suppose Mangagamer would know as they translated it and have a close working relationship with circus. so apparently it is Ricca. In Da Capo 2 you have to unlock the sisters' routes and they were the main heroines so I can see how it would be seen that way.