Hello world

Pinkaw

Hi, i'm Pinkaw, i'm french so i'm not a native speaker (don't hesitate to correct me if what I write is burning your eyes), i'm 21 and i'm pretty new to the VN scene.

I signed up because it's fun to talk about VN you're reading and since i don't know any other people who play some, i ended up here, mostly because i play my VN Windowed with the fuwanovel walkthrough behind.

I don't really know what to say about myself, but i can say that i'm currently enjoying Type Moon works mostly (I've done two VN before that, the first being Katawa Shoujo and the second is Saya no Uta), i've done 3 out 5 routes from Tsukihime since last week, and i'm currently finishing the second route of Fate :meguface:

If you have questions just ask me!

Edited by Pinkaw

14 minutes ago, Pinkaw said:

Merci!

I've watched S;G, C;H, R;N and O;N, I've got S;G VN on Vita but i didn't played it yet. The anime by itself is a master piece, so i guess the VN will be even better, but it seems like a long run...

By S;G, i mean S;G and S;G 0

C;H anime didn't exist.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for late greeting here. If you need some VN other than Type Moon I could recommend both of Ayakashibito and Tokyo Babel there if you had time, especially because the writer for both of those (Higashide Yuuichiro) also involving in some Type Moon light novel. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

PS - Nice Ciel avatar there by the way.

Thanks, they seem interesting i'll add them to my list then!

I'll do them when I'm done with main Type Moon things. In that regard i'm not thankful to you, adding things on my Type Moon related list is mean since it's already taking me way too much time to do things I had to :leecher: