Quack!

Duck

Hello!

I'm Cazzie, but some know me as Duck.

I'm currently working on a VN called Akuma no Ken. It's a little indie dealio, just me working on it pretty much. It's a lot of fun!

I like to write, read, draw, create in general. It's how I spend my time really.

I just wanted to drop by and say hello after my friend told me about this forum, he thought it would be a good place to increase my audience! I hope you treat me kindly ;w; It looks like a lot of fun here. I've missed being part of a forum, it's been so long ~

Nice to meet you all, I hope to stick around ~ <3

x Duck

duck, you have sadly been replaced. :kosame: you will be missed.

anywho, welcome to the forums! :mare: hope you like it here and make lots of new friends. :sacchan: if thats you in your avatar playing the violin, i like you already! :Chocola: used to play it myself. :sachi: good luck on your project! youre so close to making your dream a reality! :wafuu:

btw, there was another user on here who we called duck in case you were confused. :rimu:

Edited by mitchhamilton

33 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

duck, you have sadly been replaced. :kosame: you will be missed.

anywho, welcome to the forums! :mare: hope you like it here and make lots of new friends. :sacchan: if thats you in your avatar playing the violin, i like you already! :Chocola: used to play it myself. :sachi: good luck on your project! youre so close to making your dream a reality! :wafuu:

btw, there was another user on here who we called duck in case you were confused. :rimu:

Oh okay! There is never only one Duck, for we are many. We shall make a duck empire filled with bread and much quacking! 

Thanks :) That is me in le avatar with my little violin ^_^ Nice to meet another violinist. There's like hardly any around my neck of the pond. 

I hope I'll get to make many a friend! 

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel then, and quite interesting nickname that you got there. Good luck to your VN there, and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Well you see, there's a story behind it. 

One day I was talking to my friend, he told me I couldn't be what I wanted to be so I said I wanted to be a duck. He told me I can't. So I drew a duck bill on my face using MSPaint and forever since that day I have been known as Duck. They even buy me bread sometimes ^_^ I just kind of roll with it now!