Any updates on 3rdEye Visual novels?

SenpaiJanz

Are there any updates for translations of the Visual novels 3rdEye games make?

I waiting for Shinigami no Testament's and Bloody Rondo's english translations. It's been a few years since they're released and no offiial english patch(es) has came up yet. (My source: VNDB)

If there are any game download links you know of that have been english patched (or raw game download sites with a separate english patch), please do tell.

Answers are highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

I think both of the projects were already dead for long time, because the translator was too busy with some other business. Of course there is no translation patch then, and right now 3rdEye was partnering with Mangagamer which lowering the chance of fan translation for now. Although if you talking about Sorcery Joker it was at 72% translated according to Mangagamer last update. That's all for my answer.

Well Sorcery Jokes is being translated by Mangagamer and is halfway translated and edited, so you could probably expect it near the end of this year if you are lucky. There seems to be no current unofficial patches in the works for any other games, so it is doubtful that there will be anytime soon. It is likely, the best you can hope for is that Mangagamer picks up another 3rd Eye title in a year or two (if lucky).