Recommendations?

HentaiDeluxe

11 hours ago, HentaiDeluxe said:

I am in the process of learning probably gonna take me at least half a year 

Okay, well, playing some untranslated VNs might help, so I'll list those too.

If I were to recommend something like DC3 it'd be:

• Grisaia no Kajitsu (Must play for anyone.)
  • Osananajimi no Daitouryou (More or less a guilty pleasure of my own.)
  • Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou (Played on PSP and I loved it because Yuki is bae.:wub:)
  • Sumaga (Not sure how the community feels about it, but I liked it. English TL soon by TLWiki + JAST USA.)
  • Sumaga Special (My favorite out of the two.)
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Liked it, but never played the second game.)
  • Katawa Shoujo (Let the :salt: rain because I suggested a non-Japanese VN.)
  • Angel Beats! (Kaguya Approved!)
  • Kurano-kunichi no Futago Jijou (Surprisingly good for a nukige IMO. Also, it's Flutterz Approved!)
  • Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ (Obligatory Sca-JI recommendation, courtesy of Ayana. Ayana Approved! Warning: Futanari)
  • Tsui no Sora (Alternate version of SubaHibi. I played this out of curiosity and liked it. Ayana Approval Pending! Warning: Futanari)
  • Rewrite (It's meh, but it IS in English for PC. PSP and PS Vita, you're kinda fucked, frankly put.)
  • Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~ (Widely accepted as a must-play here on Fuwa.)
  • Furifure (aka Free Friends. Give it a try, you might like the twist.)
  • Deputopia (A Valkyria work that ISN'T entirely focused on assaulting women. It's a meh nukige, but it'll get you into chubby women.)
  • Motto! Debutopia (A follow up game to 'Debutopia', but with more heroines. Warning: Chubby Fetishism)
  • Your Diary + (I played the PSP version, but the PC version has H-scenes. Pseudo-moeblob artstyle?)
  • School Days (Just don't lose your head. Enough said.)
  • Summer Days (Alternate universe prequel to 'School Days', but better than it, IMO.)
  • Shiny Days ('Summer Days' reboot with an added heroine, basically.)
  • Island Days (A meh follow up to 'School Days', that is if you actually survive. :salt:  Only available on 3DS, but worth the pickup if cheap. VN+Tower Defense essentially.)
  • Strip Battle Days 2 (No idea why it's called 2 when there isn't a first one. Fan-service galore. Alternate universe.)
  • Cross Days (Stalled on this one, but it's an interactive movie, if you want to venture into that realm. Also, yes, there is h-scenes, even on the PSP version.)
  • Cross+Channel (Thought it was meh, but it suits your criteria.)
  • Maikuro ~Ore ga Watashi de Boku ga Atashi de~ (Body swap VN, but it's pretty nice.)
  • X-Change Alternative 2 ~Kimi no Hitomi ni Utsuru no Kimi~ (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

That's all I have to recommend. Sorry, but I don't have a good recollection of the year that the games were made. Some are old, but some are new.

Additional Recommendations:

• Shuffle! (8/10. Beings from other dimensions. Must-play.)
  • Really? Really! (Sequel to 'Shuffle!' No idea why it's Japanese name is 'リアリ? リアリ!', I personally think it should just be 'ほんとに?ほんとに!'

I'm not sure how much of the community would agree with my recommendations, but these are just my personal tastes. Feel free to take my two cents with a grain of :salt: .

Edited by KaoDoroSesu

D.S. -Dal Segno- (From the same company, it's in a island with some cheap magical powers like DaCapo and is pretty easy to read).

Amairo * Islenauts (Through i rate this as the worst recent Yuzusoft title, it's again a flying island with cheap magical events, but with much more focus on moe).

Koiiro Soramoyou and Minamijuujisei Renka (Novels from the time that Studio Ryokucha remembers how to make a good charage, easy difficulty level and a good cast of characters).

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and Fortune Arterial (Charages with supernatural plots, high productions values, but somehow August shit the bed in the ends and the stucture of Daitoshokan is pretty weird).

I tried only recommend easy titles to read so a beginner will not have much difficult reading these with some assistance.

9 hours ago, KaoDoroSesu said:

Okay, well, playing some untranslated VNs might help, so I'll list those too.

If I were to recommend something like DC3 it'd be:

• Grisaia no Kajitsu (Must play for anyone.)
  • Osananajimi no Daitouryou (More or less a guilty pleasure of my own.)
  • Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou (Played on PSP and I loved it because Yuki is bae.:wub:)
  • Sumaga (Not sure how the community feels about it, but I liked it. English TL soon by TLWiki + JAST USA.)
  • Sumaga Special (My favorite out of the two.)
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Liked it, but never played the second game.)
  • Katawa Shoujo (Let the :salt: rain because I suggested a non-Japanese VN.)
  • Angel Beats! (Kaguya Approved!)
  • Kurano-kunichi no Futago Jijou (Surprisingly good for a nukige IMO. Also, it's Flutterz Approved!)
  • Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ (Obligatory Sca-JI recommendation, courtesy of Ayana. Ayana Approved! Warning: Futanari)
  • Tsui no Sora (Alternate version of SubaHibi. I played this out of curiosity and liked it. Ayana Approval Pending! Warning: Futanari)
  • Rewrite (It's meh, but it IS in English for PC. PSP and PS Vita, you're kinda fucked, frankly put.)
  • Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~ (Widely accepted as a must-play here on Fuwa.)
  • Furifure (aka Free Friends. Give it a try, you might like the twist.)
  • Deputopia (A Valkyria work that ISN'T entirely focused on assaulting women. It's a meh nukige, but it'll get you into chubby women.)
  • Motto! Debutopia (A follow up game to 'Debutopia', but with more heroines. Warning: Chubby Fetishism)
  • Your Diary + (I played the PSP version, but the PC version has H-scenes. Pseudo-moeblob artstyle?)
  • School Days (Just don't lose your head. Enough said.)
  • Summer Days (Alternate universe prequel to 'School Days', but better than it, IMO.)
  • Shiny Days ('Summer Days' reboot with an added heroine, basically.)
  • Island Days (A meh follow up to 'School Days', that is if you actually survive. :salt:  Only available on 3DS, but worth the pickup if cheap. VN+Tower Defense essentially.)
  • Strip Battle Days 2 (No idea why it's called 2 when there isn't a first one. Fan-service galore. Alternate universe.)
  • Cross Days (Stalled on this one, but it's an interactive movie, if you want to venture into that realm. Also, yes, there is h-scenes, even on the PSP version.)
  • Cross+Channel (Thought it was meh, but it suits your criteria.)
  • Maikuro ~Ore ga Watashi de Boku ga Atashi de~ (Body swap VN, but it's pretty nice.)
  • X-Change Alternative 2 ~Kimi no Hitomi ni Utsuru no Kimi~ (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

That's all I have to recommend. Sorry, but I don't have a good recollection of the year that the games were made. Some are old, but some are new.

Additional Recommendations:

• Shuffle! (8/10. Beings from other dimensions. Must-play.)
  • Really? Really! (Sequel to 'Shuffle!' No idea why it's Japanese name is 'リアリ? リアリ!', I personally think it should just be 'ほんとに?ほんとに!'

Oh wow holy crap that's a lot. Thanks for thanking your time to make a whole list :o

6 hours ago, Norleas said:

D.S. -Dal Segno- (From the same company, it's in a island with some cheap magical powers like DaCapo and is pretty easy to read).

Amairo * Islenauts (Through i rate this as the worst recent Yuzusoft title, it's again a flying island with cheap magical events, but with much more focus on moe).

Koiiro Soramoyou and Minamijuujisei Renka (Novels from the time that Studio Ryokucha remembers how to make a good charage, easy difficulty level and a good cast of characters).

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and Fortune Arterial (Charages with supernatural plots, high productions values, but somehow August shit the bed in the ends and the stucture of Daitoshokan is pretty weird).

I tried only recommend easy titles to read so a beginner will not have much difficult reading these with some assistance.

Who are you calling a beginner ;-;. Nah I am just kidding thanks for the list I'll check them out

3 hours ago, HentaiDeluxe said:

Who are you calling a beginner ;-;. Nah I am just kidding thanks for the list I'll check them out

You are free to check my VNDB profile for a list of what I've read. I'm still flushing it out from my physically written list, so there might be some big ones missing. :vanilla: