Root Letter - spoil me please

Nuka

So Im making one of theese threads for a game I will never finish.

I got the ending with her being a nurse and going to Australia (?) because of the real Ayas wishes after she died and blabhlabh)
Dont know if this is the true route or not?
Tbh I didnt like this VN much.
But Im kind of curious of how far out the other endings are but Ive heared that some of them are just very weird and even paranormal?
Share all your thoughts on all routes please!!

So what really happened to Aya?:ph34r:

What really happened to her depends on the route, it's not like you see different perspectives or something like that.

On one route she's actually an alien (wierd and very predictable), on another route she is possesed by a ghost or something like that (the only route worth reading in my opinion but not enough to make the game worth its money), on one route she's simply insane (again, wierd and very predictable). The "bond of Marriage" is the true route which is an alteration of the toute you got with an different epilouge if I remember correctly (i'ts been a while since I played it) it was nothing special though. Not really worth playing in my opinion.

3 hours ago, sarkasmus said:

What really happened to her depends on the route, it's not like you see different perspectives or something like that.

On one route she's actually an alien (wierd and very predictable), on another route she is possesed by a ghost or something like that (the only route worth reading in my opinion but not enough to make the game worth its money), on one route she's simply insane (again, wierd and very predictable). The "bond of Marriage" is the true route which is an alteration of the toute you got with an different epilouge if I remember correctly (i'ts been a while since I played it) it was nothing special though. Not really worth playing in my opinion.

Weird*

So you set on a journey to Shimane Prefecture to find out what really happened 15 years ago and where is Aya at the moment. On the letters she sent to us 15 years ago, she told us about her 7 best friends.Their nicknames are Saru, Bitch, Debu, Gari, Megane, Chibi, & Shinyuu. You’ll have to find them based on the information of their nicknames. What awaits us in the end of story? Where is Aya? What happened 15 years ago? Play the story and you’ll find out about it.
There are 5 endings to the game (Thanks Kadokawa for letting us know something we don’t want to know), and you can only reach the true ending on the 2nd play through. There are only 3 routes on the first play through, the other 2 routes will be added on your 2nd playthrough, including the True Ending.
Basically on the beginning of every chapter, the main character will read the letter he got from Aya, and he’ll try to remember what was his answer towards her letter. You get to choose the answers you wrote to her, and this is what defines which route you are going to take.
Personally, i can’t say too much about the story part because it’ll be a spoiler (Duh).
But what i can say that the True Ending route is really satisfying. The story is very well made and surprising.

5 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Weird*

So you set on a journey to Shimane Prefecture to find out what really happened 15 years ago and where is Aya at the moment. On the letters she sent to us 15 years ago, she told us about her 7 best friends.Their nicknames are Saru, Bitch, Debu, Gari, Megane, Chibi, & Shinyuu. You’ll have to find them based on the information of their nicknames. What awaits us in the end of story? Where is Aya? What happened 15 years ago? Play the story and you’ll find out about it.
There are 5 endings to the game (Thanks Kadokawa for letting us know something we don’t want to know), and you can only reach the true ending on the 2nd play through. There are only 3 routes on the first play through, the other 2 routes will be added on your 2nd playthrough, including the True Ending.
Basically on the beginning of every chapter, the main character will read the letter he got from Aya, and he’ll try to remember what was his answer towards her letter. You get to choose the answers you wrote to her, and this is what defines which route you are going to take.
Personally, i can’t say too much about the story part because it’ll be a spoiler (Duh).
But what i can say that the True Ending route is really satisfying. The story is very well made and surprising.

I think you misunderstood. I have the game and I've seen 1 ending. I wanted to know the other endings without wasting more time on this crappy crap :P

9 minutes ago, Nuka said:

I think you misunderstood. I have the game and I've seen 1 ending. I wanted to know the other endings without wasting more time on this crappy crap :P

Ohh I did, my mistake, I honestly didn't play this game for more than 15 minutes and I even knew the story in that time so, yea ;-;

• 1 year later...

Man, this really was not worth the money. Too much hassle with moving here and there, and over 2 playthroughs as well. Became tired of the gameplay to say the least :< 

Worst though is they didn't drive the true ending home. While it may seem like what is is, the ending was pretty vague about it.

I thought this VN was great, the art is amazing and the music is great (although they overuse certain tracks alot). Best of all it's not focused on poorly written romance like 95% of VNs and the characters are not 12 years old.

The endings though are where this game falls apart for me. The only real satisfying ending is the Bonds of Marriage one where 

You find Aya and she eventually marry u.

Even that ending has it problems. Other endings include one where 

Everyone is killed because of the curse that is mentioned in the game, this one is hilariously awful.

Others include

One where Aya is an alien and she only sent the letter to screw with you, pretty stupid, or one where she has pretty much gone insane from something

3 hours ago, FatEdenshaw said:

I thought this VN was great, the art is amazing and the music is great (although they overuse certain tracks alot). Best of all it's not focused on poorly written romance like 95% of VNs and the characters are not 12 years old.

The endings though are where this game falls apart for me. The only real satisfying ending is the Bonds of Marriage one where 

Hide contents

You find Aya and she eventually marry u.

Even that ending has it problems. Other endings include one where 

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone is killed because of the curse that is mentioned in the game, this one is hilariously awful.

Others include

Reveal hidden contents

One where Aya is an alien and she only sent the letter to screw with you, pretty stupid, or one where she has pretty much gone insane from something

When i think about it the title of the ending says it all, but the events in game didnt tell you they were married. It went like this: "my parents were surprised that i moved to *townname* and now aya is here helping me move in" wasnt anything that said they were married or even about to get married. Could just as well be friends, even though that wasnt in the cards or the fact that the title name signifying marriage. A bit lackluster in the game imo.