ChuSinGura 46+1 save files? (JP game)

Dergonu

Just to clearify, this is the original Japanese game, not the steam version, so I do not need the save location for the steam game. (Unless, of course, they are in the same place. :P )

I'm having trouble finding the save files for this game. I want to move the files from my laptop to my other computer so I can keep all my save points, but yeah... I just cannot find the files anywhere. I did some digging, and apperantly there is supposed to be a folder called "savedata" in the 忠臣蔵46+1 folder, but I can't see that folder in there. I also tried looking for hidden files in it, but nothing appeared.

I have checked "my games" and my "roaming" folder too, but couldn't find them there either.

So, yeah, I'm at a loss. Does anyone know where these files are/ why I cannot see them? (And if there is a way to get them...) I have well over a hundred saves, and losing all of that would suck. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.