Music composer for original projects

Novelty

Hey all. It has been some time since I last posted on this forum. I am currently studying music comp, and I am approaching my graduation day by next semester or two hopefully. I am willing to do freelance composing jobs for some money and build up a resume. I am able to compose anything from large scale orchestral pieces, solo piano, and even electronic music if needed. Prices are negotiable, depending on the complexity of the piece, length, number of instruments utilized, etc. I would prefer serious projects that have a certain amount work put into it (not referring to the plot as I am fine with silly or weird plots). Here are some examples of my work Dropbox Link. Let me know if interested. Thank you.

EDIT: Just a note, NONE of the songs in the Dropbox link are allowed AT ALL for use in VNs or any other projects, including movies, shows, animations, games, etc.. I worked very hard on these, and they are for demonstration purposes only. You may, however, download them to enjoy and listen to the music for personal use.

Edited by Novelty
To discourage commercial use of my work as shown in the dropbox. It is meant for demonstration purposes only to show my abillty and talent

These sound great! I would love to see your music used in a VN sometime. I don't know much about music composition, but I'm curious as to why you include 30 bars of rests at the end of the piano piece? When I was following through the score and got to the end this just struck me as odd. Was it just the nature of the software you used or was there a specific reason?

Edited by Polycentric

That is an unfinished piece. I am finishing it up for my senior recital hopefully next semester. It is going to be a 4 movement piece with modal harmony. I basically use the 30 extra measures as a copy and paste area for other musical ideas that I develop and want to somehow implement them into the song. It is a great way to compose using Finale.

Edited by Novelty