Cross(insert cross) channel

Akimoto Masato

I'm having trouble with this one, I found @Nosebleed's walk through but even after I did it...

Spoiler

(Putting it here because technically this is a spoiler) 

... it still restarted the week, no matter what I did, I still restarted, I have memorized the route because of how much I have done it, it literally will not let me pass that week, fucking Kiri needs to get her shit together and let me pass the fucking week but nope, it just fucked me over, it's been 8 MONTHS since I started reading it, and I'm still stuck, anyhoo it would be great if I could get some answers 

-=Edit=- i found a question box from @Firemonk it looks like he/she had the same problem as me, but even the answer on his/her topic didn't solve my issue....

Edited by Akimoto Masato

First of all, 8 months is too long to try to make a game work. I would have given up in 8 minutes or so, like I did with Yandere.

As for your thread, are you sure you're on the same route? The weeks do restart, and you read the same situations for at least three times. This is more noticeable in the beginning of the story, and it won't change until later routes.

You ARE supposed to restart the week, but will only notice the differences after you go through the routes specifically. If you are following the walkthrough and finished the glasses-girl route, you are probably doing it right.

It is not a glitch, it is just boring. Some scenes are literally the same, and the skip button doesn't work through them.

Edited by Silvz

On 03.02.2017 at 5:31 PM, Akimoto Masato said:

I'm having trouble with this one, I found @Nosebleed's walk through but even after I did it...

Hide contents

(Putting it here because technically this is a spoiler) 

... it still restarted the week, no matter what I did, I still restarted, I have memorized the route because of how much I have done it, it literally will not let me pass that week, fucking Kiri needs to get her shit together and let me pass the fucking week but nope, it just fucked me over, it's been 8 MONTHS since I started reading it, and I'm still stuck, anyhoo it would be great if I could get some answers 

-=Edit=- i found a question box from @Firemonk it looks like he/she had the same problem as me, but even the answer on his/her topic didn't solve my issue....

Also, you're on Kiri's route, did I understand that right? And the choice to start Miki's (see the spoiler below) doesn't appear?

Spoiler

"Go to the Tasaki Shop" on the first day

Well, I don't remember it that well since I finished the game several years ago, but I'm pretty sure that the game won't let you finish this route if you haven't finished Misato and Touko first. I recommend you to go through both of their routes once again and to make sure that you chose exactly the choices that are listed in the walkthough. If that still doesn't work, well, in case that the problem is something technical, uninstall the game, delete all your save data and try to do it again, using ctrl to skip through the parts you've already read. It would be much easier than trying to find the exact solution.

Also, what exactly is your problem? Some choice doesn't appear, or what?

On 2/4/2017 at 5:29 AM, Dreamysyu said:

Are you sure you finished all the routes required before this one? I think, the order of the routes is more or less fixed in this VN.

Yes, I restarted this thing like 3 times, each time following the routes listed by nosebleeds guide

On 2/4/2017 at 3:13 PM, Silvz said:

First of all, 8 months is too long to try to make a game work. I would have given up in 8 minutes or so, like I did with Yandere.

As for your thread, are you sure you're on the same route? The weeks do restart, and you read the same situations for at least three times. This is more noticeable in the beginning of the story, and it won't change until later routes.

You ARE supposed to restart the week, but will only notice the differences after you go through the routes specifically. If you are following the walkthrough and finished the glasses-girl route, you are probably doing it right.

It is not a glitch, it is just boring. Some scenes are literally the same, and the skip button doesn't work through them.

Yes I'm sure I am on this route

On 2/4/2017 at 3:27 PM, Kawasumi said:

Cross✞channel

fixed that for you

Thank you for your contribution 

On 2/4/2017 at 3:36 PM, Dreamysyu said:

Also, you're on Kiri's route, did I understand that right? And the choice to start Miki's (see the spoiler below) doesn't appear?

Reveal hidden contents

"Go to the Tasaki Shop" on the first day

Well, I don't remember it that well since I finished the game several years ago, but I'm pretty sure that the game won't let you finish this route if you haven't finished Misato and Touko first. I recommend you to go through both of their routes once again and to make sure that you chose exactly the choices that are listed in the walkthough. If that still doesn't work, well, in case that the problem is something technical, uninstall the game, delete all your save data and try to do it again, using ctrl to skip through the parts you've already read. It would be much easier than trying to find the exact solution.

Also, what exactly is your problem? Some choice doesn't appear, or what?

No its when I get to the end of the route the game would show the screen getting smaller, flashing images that I don't pay attention to anymore, and then it goes to the camp scene