is the series hatsune miku series just for girls & women

Cloud87

& before you say or think I'm hating on the series stop right there i admit I'm a bit confused because A the series looked fun a lot of fun & sounds like a good game & it looked like a good series to try & see if i love it or not & B what if i love any of the songs & what if any of the songs is 1 or more of my favorite songs is in the games sorry if this is dumb to ask I'm only just curios about the series.

& if i end up loving the series or what if i love 1 or more of the games in the series & no I'm not insecure like i said I'm only just curios about the series & before any of you asked me i never tried the series before so i thought of asking all of you is the series just for girls & women or not from your opinions & of course from your experiences too as well.

Thanks for reading & thanks for sharing your opinions & your experiences & thanks for your understanding & before any of you asked me yes I'm including the question what if i became/become a male fan of hatsune miku & hatsune miku series:).

Edited by Cloud87

The only female that plays this game that I know on a personal level is my cousin because I was able to corrupt her into playing it.

:sachi:

On a more serious note though, most of the people that play the Hatsune Miku games are men in my experience. I wouldn't say that it's only for girls and women because it seems like it's marketed more towards the male audience. I mean.... Have you seen some of those outfits?

Of course, females and other genders like to play games just like any other person that calls themselves a gamer. Gaming is for ALL genders. :chaika: 

3 minutes ago, KaoDoroSesu said:

The only female that plays this game that I know on a personal level is my cousin because I was able to corrupt her into playing it.

:sachi:

On a more serious note though, most of the people that play the Hatsune Miku games are men in my experience. I wouldn't say that it's only for girls and women because it seems like it's marketed more towards the male audience. I mean.... Have you seen some of those outfits?

Of course, females and other genders like to play games just like any other person that calls themselves a gamer. Gaming is for ALL genders. :chaika: 

When you said Gaming is for ALL genders  i already know that & some series i was confused about & lol bet guys never or refuse to play barbie games on PS2 & other systems :lol:

8 minutes ago, KaoDoroSesu said:

Just like any other model of life, gamers have a choice in what they play. :sachi:

I completely agreed with you & every gamers in general I.E like me you or anyone else on here have different taste in gaming & who knows you meet someone online or in public that might have same taste in gaming as some of us do :).

Edited by Cloud87

8 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

:lol: is it just me or did you get the line from 1 of my favorite movies irobot or 1 Pirates Of Caribbean movies 

Hatsune Miku is a universal goddess. Everyone can worship... I mean... like her and her games.

Also why should it be targeted to women and not men? Are you talking about rhythm games with her songs? I played Bust a Groove back in the day. Women and men alike enjoyed it. But Miku is more... you know... cutesy. It would appeal more to boys.

Edited by Okarin

• 3 weeks later...

NO IT IS NOT! This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE GAME and I have played it for a year straight now. Bought the JP Future tone when it was released, and then I bought the EU Future Tone when it was released recently.

I also play X, f and f2.

My boyfriend is NOT into jpop at all, or rhythm games. But guess what? After I got the arcade controller he got completely hooked. lol. I REALLY recommend Hatsune Miku <3
And also, of all the ones I know that are addicted to HM, they are all males ;)

Edited by Nuka

• 2 weeks later...