.scr Script format?

Just to preface: I have no knowledge of the Japanese language, however, I wanted to at least create a small pathway to getting Robotics;Notes translated (at least the Vita edition).
The R;N game dump I'm working with is my own. I've managed to identify and extract most of the data out of the game except for one part: the script.

There is, in fact, a /scripts/ directory containing a bunch of .scr files. Presumably, these are the script files themselves. However, I searched for information online about it and I found that Steins;Gate uses a system containing .scr files (using them as a "index lookup" or something), but not exactly just .scr files.

All of these .scr files have a header of "SC3". The game engine probably works with the Criware middleware (identified by "CRI Base/VITA"), but probably doesn't really matter.

I can post/PM an example file if needed, but I wanted to see, if specifically, there was any tools used to work with ".scr" files with the header of "SC3", or if I would have to reverse engineer the "SC3" format and develop a tool for it.

8 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

afaik criware use *.bin format to store their script on both console and pc...

Right; which confused me at first since it's a Cri middleware-based game. I want to believe there's a tool for this type of file out there, but I have yet to find any information on the format or "SC3".

9 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

afaik criware use *.bin format to store their script on both console and pc...

Criware stores their scrips in.bin as explained by him(or her didn't look at your profile) but I didn't know that criware used .scr files. i thought scr files were used to transmit data scripts from computer to computer, but they were later called out because people started putting Trojans on them and hiding them in like torrent files, but I think the tool was discontinued after the Trojan incident. You might be able to find one that works for it but idk..

20 hours ago, YuukoKigen said:

Just to preface: I have no knowledge of the Japanese language, however, I wanted to at least create a small pathway to getting Robotics;Notes translated (at least the Vita edition).
The R;N game dump I'm working with is my own. I've managed to identify and extract most of the data out of the game except for one part: the script.

There is, in fact, a /scripts/ directory containing a bunch of .scr files. Presumably, these are the script files themselves. However, I searched for information online about it and I found that Steins;Gate uses a system containing .scr files (using them as a "index lookup" or something), but not exactly just .scr files.

All of these .scr files have a header of "SC3". The game engine probably works with the Criware middleware (identified by "CRI Base/VITA"), but probably doesn't really matter.

I can post/PM an example file if needed, but I wanted to see, if specifically, there was any tools used to work with ".scr" files with the header of "SC3", or if I would have to reverse engineer the "SC3" format and develop a tool for it.

Could it be this format? If so looks like S;G uses it as well.