I draw your waifu/husbando

Justyna-sensei

Hello! I'm still working on my visual novel full-time, but sometimes I need a short break and I thought that I could draw something nice for people here :) I draw anonymous requests on 4chan, but I received great support from you before, so I wanted to repay you somehow. I will visit this thread from time to time and fulfill requests (if there are any) one by one. Things I'm good at: clothes, facial expressions, hands, interactions like hand holding, head patting, pinching cheeks. Things I'm not good at: full backgrounds, mecha, electronics. Here are some of the fulfilled 4chan requests:

Horo - Spice and Wolf COLOR

Yozakura - Senran Kagura COLOR

Blanc - Neptunia

Okoi - Basilisk

Ginko and Natsume - Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou

Sako - Upotte!!

Mei - Another

Edea Lee - Bravely Default COLOR

Mirai

Yozora - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Rukia - Bleach

Amira - Otoyomegatari

18+ Older Mami - Madoka Magica

18+ Melona - Queen's Blade

It's pretty cool that you are doing something like this. Seeing as you already have a fair few requests to work on, don't feel obliged to complete mine. However, if it's of no issue to you, I would be grateful if you could draw Setsuna from Hoshizora no Memoria:

Spoiler

1n7jK7p.png

ddXH4Tk.png

G5d2v5u.png

If possible, you could illustrate her hugging a dakimakura or a plush toy of some sort. Obviously, you don't have to do any backgrounds; a plain color is just fine.

Edited by Barktooth

hi, I just want to say your draws are very beautiful, especially in the eyes and hair, and i like the details in the trees in the mushishi- natsume yuujinchou one.

I don't have a waifu, but I will like to see you drawning kotomine kirei for me... ^_^

here is a picture just in case:

Spoiler

M4nzBFg.jpg

I don't have a waifu but I really was attracted to Charlotte Yeager from strike witches

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121109021844&path-prefix=pro

That's more or less what she looks like, if you can't get a semi good idea of what she looks like then go here 

be creative, 18+ doesn't matter, nor the backgrounds, but cheek pinching is something I would like, anyways good luck with all these requests and on your visual novel, I look forward to reading it :mare:

Edited by Akimoto Masato

On 28.01.2017 at 11:14 PM, Nashetania said:

Since no one wrote here...

Could you draw Magilou from Tales of Berseria? And if yes, could you draw her deredere like (as in she is in love, heart pupils and stuff, maybe she is on date... I will leave it up to you!)~~

Here you go, I hope you like her! That was a nice break :) I'll be coming to this thread from time to time and fulfill the other requests~

Magilou-Request.png

• 8 months later...

Hey really nice you're pretty good at this, but if I can give you a hint, your drawings needs a bit more flexibility in movement imo, cause then they'll also look more alive. I'm just drawing kind of real stuff/ppl and not anime but I think it goes the same way. I've struggled with this a lot back then but what you could do is, if you want to improve your skills massively, go draw real life humans nude and in action. You can find a lot of places for that.

Edited by Shivuchan

• 2 weeks later...