Lots of choices recommendation (Video Game)

Dark_blade64

:vinty:

I'm looking to play somekind of game with lots of decisions making, but I have been unable to find much information about them. If someone could give me a recommendation I appreciate it.

(I'm not looking for games with gay/lesbian content or otome games, neither erotic games, but I don't mind if they're all-ages. Also if the game wasn't released too long ago the better.)

Well ain't someone picky, I'm assuming you are looking for a "video game" and not a visual novel since you posted in the "games" thread. Here is a list of the games that I know of that have some level of meaningful decision making that affects the narrative. (I'ma going to leave out Fallout because something tells me you know about that one)

- Mass Effect Series

- The Dragon Age Series

- Life is Strange (Highly recommend this one, but be warned there maybe some lesbian undertones.... maybe...... if you are drunk and squint hard enough)

- Papers Please

- The Witcher Series

- Beholder (Be warned this game is hard as balls) 

- Until Dawn (PS 4 Exclusive)

- Pretty much anything Telltale games have done recently 

- WasteLands 2 (Pretty much the same as the original Fallouts 1-2) 

- Pillars of Eternity

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come off the top of my head. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

4 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well ain't someone picky, I'm assuming you are looking for a "video game" and not a visual novel since you posted in the "games" thread. Here is a list of the games that I know of that have some level of meaningful decision making that affects the narrative. (I'ma going to leave out Fallout because something tells me you know about that one)

- Mass Effect Series

- The Dragon Age Series

- Life is Strange (Highly recommend this one, but be warned there maybe some lesbian undertones.... maybe...... if you are drunk and squint hard enough)

- Papers Please

- The Witcher Series

- Pillars of Eternity

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come off the top of my head. 

I know that I'm picky but you know...:sacchan:  Anyway, yeah I'm not looking for visual novels that is why I didn't post in the visual novel section. (Although I don't mind if the game has visual novel elements)

3 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I know that I'm picky but you know...:sacchan:  Anyway, yeah I'm not looking for visual novels that is why I didn't post in the visual novel section. (Although I don't mind if the game has visual novel elements)

Alrighty, I was just slightly confused because you were using some visual novel terminology. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

13 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

- Mass Effect Series

I hope you like primary colors.

• 3 weeks later...

Planescape Torment if you're fine with an old game and Torment: Tides of Numenera if you want something newer (although Numenera is in beta right now). They both play like the first two Fallout games, they're played from an isometric perspective and they focus on narration and dialogue to get through encounters and enjoy the story.

On 1/27/2017 at 0:31 PM, Soulless Watcher said:

- Mass Effect Series

- The Dragon Age Series

- Papers Please

- The Witcher Series

- Pillars of Eternity

Adding to the great list above some of these are varying quality and while most are available PC a few are not:

- Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2

- Deus Ex Series (first is old but my personal favorite but the recent games are pretty good)

- Banner Saga Series

- Alpha Protocol (game is very rough around the edges)

- Elder Scrolls (although if you are a fan of fallout the likelihood you do not know this one is very unlikely)

- Fire Emblem Series (both the old and the new have very meaningful choices because every action you make could change the outcome of who lives and dies)

- Growlanser Series (underappreciated series)

- Zero Escape Series

- Shadowrun (Dragonfall or Hong Kong Extended)

- Agarest War Series

- The Stanley Parable

- Always Sometimes Monsters

- Dreamfall

- TESLA EFFECT (Tex Murphy)

- Samurai 4

- Spec Ops: The Line

- Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

- Catherine

- Jade Empire

- Baldur's Gate