Shinigami to Shoujo [VNR PPSSPP English Translations]

Eirrir

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that I've translated over half of Shinigami to Shoujo through VNR on the PPSSPP. Thus far, I've translated most of the common route, as well as Hinase, Kirishima (for his in particular, I've skipped some parts that were difficult to translate), and Tooya's route. The only routes I haven't really touched yet is Chiyo's route (which is mostly just Kirishima's route) and Ao's route. If you want to contribute to the translations as well, feel free to let me know. If you have some corrections for me, feel free to let me know, too. Otherwise, I'll be adding more translations sporadically and posting updates whenever I can.

I would also like to comment that Shinigami to Shoujo is one of the deepest (and longest) otome games I've ever played so far. The themes in this game are especially profound, and I quite enjoy the voice acting. All in all, I've been having a delightful time playing and translating this game. I encourage everyone to try this game out!

Until next time,

Eirrir

Edited by Eirrir

• 4 weeks later...