List of club-related VN

Okarin

The Japanese high school is the traditional setting for a VN.

In this case, I'll be chalking down VNs that revolve around a certain club, a mainstay of Japanese high schools.

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm: "Flying circus" club, apparently a futuristic sport of sorts.

CLANNAD: Drama Club.

Crescendo: MC attends the literature club a bit, but this is very minor and doesn't affect the story much.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: Apparently an occult club of sorts, disguised as a literature club, or a library, what you will.

Himawari: Space Club.

Hoshizora no Memoria: Astronomy club, the "Tenkuru".

Kira * Kira: "Dai ni bungeibu" or "(Second) Literature club". It's going to be abolished, so some members decide to gather a punk rock band, of all things.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate: Cooking and sweets club, similar to Rihoko's one in Amagami, but more crowded.

Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete (If my heart had wings): "Soar club", a club where members build a fiberglass glider and pilot it.

Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o: Lovely novel released in 2015, it features an astronomy club.

Rewrite: Occult club, where the main characters meet, and it's loosely connected to the story.

Sanoba Witch: Occult club.

You can add your own novel!

Edited by Okarin

Okay, let me give some of the VNs, although keep in mind that the club might not as much as you expected ie might be loose in term of definition (Just circle of friends for good term).

Da Capo 3 was had Official Newspaper Club as the prominent one and to lesser extend Detective Club. Yumina had Debate Club, which carry on even outside the school. And 11eyes was had Modern Study Club, which had the club activity consist of survive Red Night and fighting the enemy like Black Knight. That's all the VNs that had club that I could think for now.

Shiawase Kazoku-bu (obviously the Family Club)

Alia's Carnival (Aasu-bu)

Semiramis no Tenbin (pretty sure it was the fortune-telling club)

Primal Hearts (both the original and second, with the student council/s)

Sakura, Sakimashita (can't remember the name, but it was searching for enjoyment or some shit like that)

Abyss Homicide Club (in a really creepy, evil way)

Ayakashibito (Student Council)

Karumaruka Circle (can't remember the club)

Lovesick Puppies (I think it was the Volunteer Club)

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu (game-maker's club)