Darkeye Translations stops work on Kurukuru Fanatic

3 hours ago, Nier said:

What's up with MEGA? None of the links work since yesterday, I just get a blank page! Could anyone upload the patch somewhere else please?

I took my patch down. It was brought to my attention that loading breaks the game and that there's also files that aren't translated. Alconix's patch seems to work fine in regards to the loading, but some files are still untranslated.

Edited by 2KE1

It's a shame they gave up on the project. But it's understandable. I can imagine the amount of work that it's necessary to put into this. Regardless, I'm counting on you 2KE1. Unfortunately, I have no way to assist you, as I have no knowlegde in translating texts from japanese or in editing visual novels's files. But I do respect you for taking charge of the completion, and I look forward to the results. This game really caught my interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great, this is just fucking great, i been watching this and looking forward to read this so much since the first post on his blog. its a sad day for Yandere lovers everywhere. i hope someone somewhere make a patch available.  if there where more Yandere media like light novels, games, visual novels, anime and manga available to the english market i would spend my shekels to support it, i already bought the school days jast hard copy from amazon last year and as soon as the full series is available i will buy psycome from yen press. Im well aware that we are a very small niche sub group of a niche group, but i would much rather buy the product so it keeps help the creators of the media that keeps us Yandere fans happy rather then having to hope like hell that "maybe a new Yandere IP will make to the English market via fan translation, and it will actually get finished this year" . at least Yandere simulator has backing from a reputable studio now so there a higher chance of that getting finished and released. --- end rant~~~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017/6/7 at 0:42 PM, Veshurik said:

Don't understand. Post has a name "stops work", but... Hah? E-e-eh? They are still working on it?

2KE1 was supposed to have taken over the project to wrap it up and finish it, but uhm he hasn't posted any updates for awhile, so maybe it's been dropped again?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-13 at 2:45 PM, Freestyle80 said:

i wouldnt place my hopes on a random user if i were you

Well, so far he has been the only one to demonstrate any willingness to translate the game, so we don't have a choice but to depend on him. By February he had done quite some progress, but since we're almost in July and we didn't hear from him again, perhaps he did abandon it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 11:58 AM, Sadist said:

Well, so far he has been the only one to demonstrate any willingness to translate the game, so we don't have a choice but to depend on him. By February he had done quite some progress, but since we're almost in July and we didn't hear from him again, perhaps he did abandon it. 

In the half complete version put out the author had a side note saying "I may release an anonymous translation of the game, but that will come much later, if I even feel like doing it" so i guess we'll shelf this VN for now and hope for the best, hopefully this gives some incite and or hope for the translation. For the whole 2KE1 situation idk whats up, he said he had a reddit where he'll update us but I've never seen a link to it or know whats it's called.

2 hours ago, EcholessMelody said:

In the half complete version put out the author had a side note saying "I may release an anonymous translation of the game, but that will come much later, if I even feel like doing it" so i guess we'll shelf this VN for now and hope for the best, hopefully this gives some incite and or hope for the translation.

I know that the available patch is a partial translation, but how much is missing in terms of english translation? Cause I'd like to read it, but not if 20% of the game is still in japanese.

2 hours ago, EcholessMelody said:

For the whole 2KE1 situation idk whats up, he said he had a reddit where he'll update us but I've never seen a link to it or know whats it's called.

Yeah, he even went as far as deleting all of his reddit posts:

https://www.reddit.com/user/2KE1/

Edited by Nier

1 hour ago, Nier said:

I know that the available patch is a partial translation, but how much is missing in terms of english translation? Cause I'd like to read it, but not if 20% of the game is still in japanese.

probably just lost interest or trolling but yeah like you i really wanted to read this though maybe a miracle will happen one day :mare:

On 7/1/2017 at 3:37 AM, Nier said:

I can't really give a percent since i haven't touched it yet but i think it was a very small amount of wazukas route in it's current state without new patches. the patches on here are complete i believe but have bad english translations also i think they cause it to crash. Imo you're better off playing as is but it's up to you

• 3 weeks later...

So I started playing the game and I can't move past Fanuel's second quiz, I get the following error each time I try:

NYC3EtS.png

Anybody know what I am supposed to be doing to get past this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I downloaded the bad patch, the only patch in proper working condition is this one:

On 2017/1/27 at 0:12 PM, Alconix said:

Yeah, I've just rearranged the text to fix the text going out of the textbox and the words cut halfway and I don't think my english level is good enough for me to be able to correct grammatical errors and to rephrase correctly everything so I think I'll leave it to you 2KE1 ^^'

Here's what I've done if someone wants to do something with it :

https://mega.nz/#!IM9CXLhB!-3xLJDAJ4rRwZ5pCwzuFU9eOtpPBdFl3oOu5U9NbFGk

Good luck to finish the work, I'll be following the progress :)

Edited by Nier

• 2 months later...